Who to Start/Sit Thread

JaguarCrazy2832

7 hours ago, tntitans4life17 said:

That is a genuinely tough decision...wow lol. Jones went 5 for 98 against NO last time they played and you have to figure with so much on the line they will bring out all the stops. Hill and Woods both have been excellent this year and both have the easier matchups. For me, its between Green and Jones and I think even though they are up against Lattimore and the Saints, Jones is the way to go. The Bengals offense has just been so pathetically bad its hard to trust them to get Green the ball enough.

I agree, I don't like either matchup, so what do you think about playing Greg Olsen at flex and putting Woods and Hill at receiver?

Championship week and im seriously considering benching AJ Green. He almost cost me last weekend, but luckily the rest of my team made up for him.

Need some input. Should i start AJ Green or JuJu Smith-Schuster or Amari Cooper (IF he plays) ?

Most likely will stick with Green, but JuJu has my interest with Brown out. Thoughts?

6 hours ago, Eric dunn said:

Championship week and im seriously considering benching AJ Green. He almost cost me last weekend, but luckily the rest of my team made up for him.

Need some input. Should i start AJ Green or JuJu Smith-Schuster or Amari Cooper (IF he plays) ?

Most likely will stick with Green, but JuJu has my interest with Brown out. Thoughts?

That's a little tough but I think I'd still go Green. He is still targeted a ton

Have several questions in a small family league i desperately want to win, Playoff matchups go 2 weeks so i'm in week 1 of the finals:

Non-ppr

Pick 1 QB, 2 RBs, 2 WRs and a flex(RB-WR-TE)

Rivers @ NYJ

Brees vs ATL

Bortles @ SF

Kamara vs ATL

Drake @ KC

Zeke vs Seattle

Jamal Williams vs Minny

Thielen @ GB

J. Gordon @ Chi

Funchess vs TB

Kelce vs MIA

Ertz vs Oak

I feel like I have to start Rivers but I'm tempted by Bortles. Kamara, Drake and Zeke i feel like have to be started but that means i have to bench Kelce or Ertz. 

10 hours ago, Eric dunn said:

I say stick with Green but if you really want to bench him, JuJu should be the guy to start. Amari Cooper should not be started in any league what so ever.

3 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Have several questions in a small family league i desperately want to win, Playoff matchups go 2 weeks so i'm in week 1 of the finals:

Non-ppr

Pick 1 QB, 2 RBs, 2 WRs and a flex(RB-WR-TE)

Rivers @ NYJ

Brees vs ATL

Bortles @ SF

Kamara vs ATL

Drake @ KC

Zeke vs Seattle

Jamal Williams vs Minny

Thielen @ GB

J. Gordon @ Chi

Funchess vs TB

Kelce vs MIA

Ertz vs Oak

I feel like I have to start Rivers but I'm tempted by Bortles. Kamara, Drake and Zeke i feel like have to be started but that means i have to bench Kelce or Ertz. 

Bortles at QB

Kamara and Zeke at RB for sure.

Personally I would go ahead with Drake over Kelce and Ertz, but if you wanted to start one of those guys, Drake would be who I would say to bench.

11 minutes ago, packerrfan74 said:

Really? Hard to sit Drake after the past month he has had. Don't know if I can do that in favor of Zeke.

Yeah, I get where you are coming from with that. I just feel like Dallas is going to give Zeke the ball a ton and he is gonna be on a mission against a reeling Seattle defense at home. But with the way the Chiefs let Melvin Gordon have his way, starting Drake isn't a bad move at all.

Archived