Packers Training Camp 2019

packfanfb

OLB heavy, yeah. Our 5ts are fairly fast and fit as well so it’s kind of a versatile group. Mont ran 4.86 at 306 coming out. He’s in better shape now so it’s probably more 4.8. Lowry is a 4.87 guy too. 

The value in the speed from our 5ts is because if we were to move one of the OLBs onside to take advantage of a match up, the 5t will be covering more space on the outside and it will help if they can run. 

So there is size versatility from our OLBs and speed/conditioning versatility at 5t. Those qualities together open us up to move the LBs inside without getting gashed in the flats and on the edges. 

It makes a lot more sense why they got rid of Daniels. They want to do some more creative things up front and they need guys who can run.

im starting to see their vision come together. Can’t wait. I see some things coming that we haven’t seen before and I see it as being highly effective.

1 hour ago, boratt said:

It makes a lot more sense why they got rid of Daniels. They want to do some more creative things up front and they need guys who can run.

No offense but if our system wants our DL to run I better start finding another sport to follow this fall.

2 minutes ago, Packer_ESP said:

No offense but if our system wants our DL to run I better start finding another sport to follow this fall.

If you’re gonna bring an edge defender inside as a Suprise move, the DL player who’s now responsible for covering that edge space better be able to run a little bit.  Don’t know how that doesn’t make sense. 

25 minutes ago, boratt said:

If you’re gonna bring an edge defender inside as a Suprise move, the DL player who’s now responsible for covering that edge space better be able to run a little bit.  Don’t know how that doesn’t make sense. 

Lol that has nothing to do with it

21 minutes ago, Norm said:

Lol that has nothing to do with it

What does it have to do with then? Just asking so I can have it explained. To often people on the board get told their wrong with no point of correction. 

9 minutes ago, PACKRULE said:

What does it have to do with then? Just asking so I can have it explained. To often people on the board get told their wrong with no point of correction. 

Wait, you both think we cut Mike Daniels because we might do more zone blitzes or stunts or some **** that would force him to have to "run" more in open space so instead we're going to have dean ******* lowry and montravius adams do it because they are so clearly superior at "running?"

I'm sorry. That's the dumbest **** I've read about the whole thing. Even if it's somehow even sort of true, it had absolutely nothing to do with the decision. There's no way Gute sat there and was like nah, I gotta cut Daniels, Montravius Adams and Dean Lowry run one tenth of a second faster in 40 yards and that's gonna be super duper required for this defense.

inb4cwoodyellsatmeforswearing, I'm not actually mad, I just think this is a super ridiculous point if we're pretending it was an important factor.

32 minutes ago, Norm said:

Wait, you both think we cut Mike Daniels because we might do more zone blitzes or stunts or some **** that would force him to have to "run" more in open space so instead we're going to have dean ******* lowry and montravius adams do it because they are so clearly superior at "running?"

I'm sorry. That's the dumbest **** I've read about the whole thing. Even if it's somehow even sort of true, it had absolutely nothing to do with the decision. There's no way Gute sat there and was like nah, I gotta cut Daniels, Montravius Adams and Dean Lowry run one tenth of a second faster in 40 yards and that's gonna be super duper required for this defense.

inb4cwoodyellsatmeforswearing, I'm not actually mad, I just think this is a super ridiculous point if we're pretending it was an important factor.

Beloved Norm you miss the point. I think nothing I do not know the answer.

You clearly know that the other poster is wrong but offer nothing other than drunken protest.

My question was legit so I will restate It now.

Norm you swollen bar stool ornament what is the answer if Borrat is so wrong.  

If you do not have a suitable answer only mere ***** then go sleep it off. 

9 minutes ago, PACKRULE said:

Beloved Norm you miss the point. I think nothing I do not know the answer.

You clearly know that the other poster is wrong but offer nothing other than drunken protest.

My question was legit so I will restate It now.

Norm you swollen bar stool ornament what is the answer if Borrat is so wrong.  

If you do not have a suitable answer only mere ***** then go sleep it off. 

I'm only hungover. I just gave a suitable answer. We didn't cut Mike Daniels because his ability to move backwards or to the edges of the field is so inferior to Adams or Lowry. There's no way it was such a difference that it pushed us into this.

Kinda waiting for Borrat then to show me what that difference is. He just said a thing, there was nothing behind it.

I came off like a **** but I just absolutely thing it's silly to think that was a major factor.

1 hour ago, Norm said:

Did I post this post?  It says Norm.

Archived