Bitcoin

BayRaider

1 minute ago, agarcia34 said:

I would hold off on buying cause it’s gonna continue to go down there will be better times to buy. 

Agreed. This is definitely not the bottom. Bitcoin will touch 4,000 - 4,300 at some point again. Whether it’s this time or some other time. I do think 4K is the new “floor” though. 

2 hours ago, BayRaider said:

Agreed. This is definitely not the bottom. Bitcoin will touch 4,000 - 4,300 at some point again. Whether it’s this time or some other time. I do think 4K is the new “floor” though. 

That point could very well be by the end of the week with the way we seen it dip in the past 24 hours it's already at 4,800. With the way it's going it would very well go to the 3k and possible 2k in the next coming weeks. 

1 hour ago, agarcia34 said:

That point could very well be by the end of the week with the way we seen it dip in the past 24 hours it's already at 4,800. With the way it's going it would very well go to the 3k and possible 2k in the next coming weeks. 

If it gets to two thousand I'm buying a full bitcoin. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, agarcia34 said:

That sounds terrifying and exciting at the same time.

So much for the halving sending this to 100K

• 1 month later...

Just hit 10K and I didn't have anything liquid for the 3.8 otherwise I would have bought then and there. It shot back up to 5 by the time I did have some money in there and I was waiting for another drop. But nope, never came.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT29LgHCBddho98rHHlzra