Bitcoin

BayRaider

6 minutes ago, Heimdallr said:

That is exactly what I do. I just moved all my bitcoin into ripple.

I also finally transferred everything I have out of Kraken and into Bittrex. Best move I've ever made. My god is Karken the biggest piece of junk I have ever used.

@Bullet Club lol i should have finished the page before responding... it sounds like yes Bittrex will work exactly how you want.

Yea i started with Karken too.. so glad to have made teh switch away lol

1 hour ago, Heimdallr said:

That is exactly what I do. I just moved all my bitcoin into ripple.

I also finally transferred everything I have out of Kraken and into Bittrex. Best move I've ever made. My god is Karken the biggest piece of junk I have ever used.

Kraken is THE WORST!!!! I'm so disgustingly happy to never have to go back to site ever again lol

• Like 1

Crypto Market is on fire guys. Thinking of some kind of business model I can start regarding crypto. I was trying to think of a way of combining coins and competition. Using a lot of my fantasy football ideas and concepts. Small season, playoffs, tournaments, etc. People could pick a current coin or design their own coin. They would level the coin up (in ways ill explain later) and compete against others. They would not be cryptocurrencies, this is more of Cryptos first game. I have already registered the trademark Coin Clash which I like a lot. Has a nice ring to it. Shoot me any ideas if you have any gentlemen no matter how outrageous and dumb they sound to you initially B|

Edited by BayRaider