Bitcoin

BayRaider

13 hours ago, TankWilliams said:

Should i buy more ripple now, and hope the price keeps jumping, or wait until it drops (if it does)?  Currently have about 600 xrp.

Isn't it like less than a dollar each for that?  I don't think that kind of money is something you have to worry about buying low/selling high at.  Just buy more if you think it's going to get to 5 dollars or 10 dollars or 100 dollars or more. 

Just bought me 100 Ripple. I have a feeling that every paycheck, this will continue to happen. It sucks b/c although my Bitstamp is still being stuck in pending status, my coworker (whom I'm doing all this w/) has had his verified for two days and we could've got so much more, so much cheaper.......... loser lol. Just glad to be on this train finally!!

3 minutes ago, JTagg7754 said:

Just bought me 100 Ripple. I have a feeling that every paycheck, this will continue to happen. It sucks b/c although my Bitstamp is still being stuck in pending status, my coworker (whom I'm doing all this w/) has had his verified for two days and we could've got so much more, so much cheaper.......... loser lol. Just glad to be on this train finally!!

Did you take your ID picture with a phone? Just wondering if that quality will be enough. All the info I have to give them sketches me out a little...

17 minutes ago, MookieMonster said:

Did you take your ID picture with a phone? Just wondering if that quality will be enough. All the info I have to give them sketches me out a little...

Trust me, the providing of the info was my biggest thing also but yes, that's all I did was take a picture w/ my phone.

3 hours ago, HorizontoZenith said:

Isn't it like less than a dollar each for that?  I don't think that kind of money is something you have to worry about buying low/selling high at.  Just buy more if you think it's going to get to 5 dollars or 10 dollars or 100 dollars or more. 

Yes, but it's not a question of a few dollars here and there, I'm buying large quantities.  Also I bought a majority of my shares at .20, now it's up almost to 70 cents.  That's 3.5 times the cost.  Glad I didn't want for it to drop too buy more.  Im just not sure how high it will go.  Some people say it'll be 1.50 max, but I'm going to hold for a while and hope it goes higher. 

Ripple certainly is taking off. I sold over half of it at 50 cents and doubled my investment but still have some staked. At $1.50-1.75 I'd sell the rest although I dont think itll reach that for a while. 

I feel like many of you though are seeing a coin under $1 and are like "next Bitcoin/Etherum that could make me a millionaire". Not quite guys, Ripple could never reach triple digits. It already has a 10-20B marketcap and a massive massive 100B supply. Ripples max is probably $10 and that's being generous. I could see $5 one day definitely but not anytime in the near future. 

Edited by BayRaider

10 hours ago, BackinBlack said:

Binance is also very good for ripple. 
https://www.binance.com/?ref=11565868 

but like most, you need to buy BTC or ETH from Coinbase... but once in your account, very fast transactions. 

Can you elaborate on this? Like if I have some BTC at Coinbase 1) I can transfer that to Bittrex  2) Swap BTC for XRP 3) Wait for XRP to jump (hypothetically says it does) 4) Swap XRP back for BTC 5) Send BTC back to Coinbase 6) Cash out

Is that possible?

Edited by Bullet Club

1 hour ago, Bullet Club said:

Can you elaborate on this? Like if I have some BTC at Coinbase 1) I can transfer that to Bittrex  2) Swap BTC for XRP 3) Wait for XRP to jump (hypothetically says it does) 4) Swap XRP back for BTC 5) Send BTC back to Coinbase 6) Cash out

Is that possible?

That is exactly what I do. I just moved all my bitcoin into ripple.

I also finally transferred everything I have out of Kraken and into Bittrex. Best move I've ever made. My god is Karken the biggest piece of junk I have ever used.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bullet Club said:

Is that possible?

Yeap exactly! well at least on Binance (which i believe is a very similar platform to bittrex, but not 100%).
It is a very exciting time!

• Like 1