Bitcoin

BayRaider

1 minute ago, BayRaider said:

It's safe you just have to know what you are doing and read everything correctly. Watch multiple youtube videos on it and use Google Chrome with MetaMask. 

Some people put sell orders backwards like instead of 10000 Pearl for 1 ETH you might see 10000 ETH for 1 Pearl. And people dont know what they are doing, actually have that much, and get destroyed. 

Like I said just study up and you'll be fine. 

Sounds good thanks

9 minutes ago, Pats#1 said:

I'm probably going to try and grab some of this. Is Etherdelta hard to use or unsafe in a way? What makes it so awful?

I agree with @BayRaider that you should use MetaMask.  Basically transfer your ETH/BTC to MetaMask and then from MetaMask to Etherdelta.  Then on Etherdelta, you setup a wallet to transfer your funds to.  The problem I have with it, is that it's not like a true 'account' like coinbase, bittrex, binance, etc...  it's more temporary/random wallet for that transaction.  I could be wrong but like I said before, I'm just glad everything worked out in my trade there.  All the other exchanges have been much much easier to use...

4 minutes ago, Pats#1 said:

Sounds good thanks

You also have to do your own math on Ether Delta. 1 ETH should be about 17k Pearl right now. 

This coin had 5,000 24 hour volume when I bought in a week and a half ago. Today half a million dollars.

They are trying to raise money to get listed on more exchanges. They are aiming for Altcoin and Kucoin. Altcoin is pretty crummy but Kucoin is a decent exchange. 

Edited by BayRaider

1 hour ago, BayRaider said:

- Very active devs. The lead dev always posts in the Telegram channel. He's a cool and intelligent guy. Telegram has over 2800 members as well, some bigger cryptos don't even have that much.

Did some digging into Oyster Pearl.  My main concern is the lack of commits/contributors on their github page: https://github.com/oysterprotocol

You have a link for their telegram channel?

5 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

I like wabi a lot as a 5x coin as well. Could definitely hit $7 or so in the future.

WaBi could be great. They already have practical applications in use which is fun.

In general, I like tokens much more than coins. That is where the future is. 

8 hours ago, BayRaider said:

Bitcoin Cash will initially get a big boost being on Coinbase but don't touch this garbage coin in the long run. 

Yeah, Coinbase pulled some shady BS last night.

I've decided once BTC gets up to 20K  I think I'm going to cash out my gains and just leave my initial investment in as house money. I might get into the alt game, but it really is the wild west lol.

I'm gonna debut it in probably a couple months guys.

Coin Clash, the first ever cryptocurrency Prediction Platform/Game.

- It will be based on a forum. Probably going with IPB4 (same as this forum) as it is the only forum with Digital Cash/Play Money Add On. Oh how vBulletin has fallen over the years...

- Users will get awarded CLASH Token for participating on the forum and also correctly predicting crypto prices. Posts = 1 CLASH Token. Referral = 50 CLASH Tokens. Winning a Contest = 500 CLASH Tokens.

- Forum Threads will be made such as "Ripple Prediction Contest" etc where everyone predicts Ripples Price at a certain point.

- There will be Tournaments that people can buy in using CLASH Tokens. Both Sport style and Poker style.

- What does the user get? Entertainment, spread awareness of the crypto community, and see who the best price predictors are among the community which could be rather useful.

- Not an actual cryptocurrency. Just digital tokens on a forum. Play money so to speak. Just like chips in Zynga Poker.

I plan to write 4-5 pages on this and give more details. But that's a lot of the basics.

I'm not 100% for sure doing it yet. Want to get a business license (LLC) and talk to a legal team about it.

If and when I do it, I'll notify you guys when it's up and you can PM me for the web address. I don't want webby thinking I'm advertising (even though this has nothing to do with sports).

Keep you guys updated. BTW, Oyster at 6.3 cents and all the sell walls on EtherDelta have been sold. Moon moon moon!

Edited by BayRaider

4 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Keep you guys updated. BTW, Oyster at 6.3 cents and all the sell walls on EtherDelta have been sold. Moon moon moon!

It does seem to be a good pump and dump.  If you're day trading, it is/was a good coin to get in on.  But I have my doubts about it long term, but again I am a novice so I will admit my 2 cents is probably worth less than yours on this topic...