Storm Area 51 Mini-Mafia - SCUM WINS!

Matts4313

2 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

Bc I know for a fact you didnt know.  You might have guessed at it using some pickle logic but you didnt know. 

at least you acknowledge its “pickle logic” but c’mon man. Lol 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Pickle Rick said:

??

You’ll  pound your chest about “nailing” someone in a game even when the logic you used doesn’t even make sense (pickle logic, as you called it) but when you get hit and someone says they “knew” about who you were you refuse to give them credit. 

It’s ironic, that’s all.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Dome said:

You’ll  pound your chest about “nailing” someone in a game even when the logic you used doesn’t even make sense (pickle logic, as you called it) but when you get hit and someone says they “knew” about who you were you refuse to give them credit. 

It’s ironic, that’s all.

He never said they knew I was the bodyguard or that is why they hit me.  

7 hours ago, squire12 said:

Why would we not hit the bodyguard with the unblockable hit?

Said as if it is referring to the final outcome not before 

6 hours ago, squire12 said:

How do you know we did not know you were the bodyguard?  Were you in the chat with us?

Still doesnt say they knew, just makes vague statements 

4 hours ago, squire12 said:

Were you the bodyguard?

Again, a reference to the final outcome.  

All I asked is why they hit me and neither @bcb1213 or @squire12 has given a reason 

Edited by Pickle Rick

9 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

All I asked is why they hit me and neither @bcb1213 or @squire12 has given a reason 

I had a high suspicion you were a power role.  With Dingo claiming the cop and no one else CC it, that left you as the body guard.  We were not hitting Tk3 as he was essentially a vanilla at that point.  You were also the most viewed town player with the least question marks around your votes and play in thread (since you actually read and comprehended the roles and the night 1 write up) compared to Hockey, ET, Orca.    There was really not much of a discussion on hitting any other players.  I brought up hitting Tk3, but it was not really much of a consideration.  

@Pickle Rick

If you want to know why I thought you were a power role, that is something that I am not going to share with you at this time.  

Edited by squire12
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, Dome said:

It’s ironic, that’s all.

No one can have as good of reads as pickle, you know this!!!!!!!!!

3 minutes ago, squire12 said:

I had a high suspicion you were a power role.  With Dingo claiming the cop and no one else CC it, that left you as the body guard.  We were not hitting Tk3 as he was essentially a vanilla at that point.  You were also the most viewed town player with the least question marks around your votes and play in thread (since you actually read and comprehended the roles and the night 1 write up) compared to Hockey, ET, Orca.    There was really not much of a discussion on hitting any other players.  I brought up hitting Tk3, but it was not really much of a consideration.  

@Pickle Rick

tenor.gif?itemid=10644993

1 hour ago, Pickle Rick said:

My bad I checked out of this thread last night 

Et clearly wasn't reading the thread much 

Hockey doesn't do much outside work hours 

Orca was so Gung ho making tk3 claim it could be spun 

Tk3 had nothing to hurt us with 

You on the other hand were fine with linking me and hockey as scum.  If I for some reason was taken out, an easy case on hockey could be made using your posts, thus keeping squire safe to be our sole survivor Wed night.  

So basically was a long play when I suggested it 

• Like 1