Storm Area 51 Mini-Mafia - SCUM WINS!

Matts4313

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

YOu should have today for sure.   We only would have had the 1 vanilla role left to pick.  You could have at least put the votes between 2 and had the alien be an extra hit.  

the cop shooting Nacho N1 also lessened the chances of a mass claim working I think

I just think the mass claim kind of hurts the spirit of mafia IMO

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

To be fair, all I did in scum chat was debate that the game was not stacked against the mafia. 

Since both sides think they were screwed, I am going to say it was balanced. It was just unlucky/bad play on some moves that made it end early. 

By what argument was the setup stacked against mafia?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

that was a rough game

was definitely stacked against the civs

I considered proposing a mass claim - but I just think that goes against the spirit of mafia

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

To be fair, all I did in scum chat was debate that the game was not stacked against the mafia. 

Since both sides think they were screwed, I am going to say it was balanced. It was just unlucky/bad play on some moves that made it end early. 

This is true.  Rarely lengthy discussion last night about the set up being pro civ.

2 minutes ago, squire12 said:

I thought Dingo was the cop and was looking to get lynched to get the back up in thinking that the moves might have been restocked to the back up

I can only imagine how giddy chatty must have been when Dingo did that

2 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

I just think the mass claim kind of hurts the spirit of mafia IMO

I agree in that concept fully.  But in the mini game at this stage, it would have been the thing to do and justified to get clears if you had them.

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

I can only imagine how giddy chatty must have been when Dingo did that

I was stumped as to what he was doing.  I thought he was the cop and either got a false + invest on you OR was the cop trying to get lynched to get the back up in for some reason.