Storm Area 51 Mini-Mafia - SCUM WINS!

Matts4313

2 minutes ago, DingoLadd said:

What other option does mafia have but to claim that and hope the creator is inactive? 

I'm saying there's a 50-50 shot TK3 is lying/mafia and we should take that chance. 

Then explain how the dome was hung before he was probed and what would account for that

Just now, The Orca said:

I mean, if Hockey was the Creator its a guaranteed victory xD

Can you explain the writeup, the alien, the noose, etc?

I can explain the lynch maybe but other than that I got nada. 

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

Then explain how the dome was hung before he was probed and what would account for that

Lynch does trump night moves, hence why either Tk3 was real quick to get in a PM about changing the vote or he had an ability to let him survive. 

20 minutes ago, DingoLadd said:

Your ability is a night move though, meaning your lynch couldn't have been prevented unless you could dodge a lynch. Both would happen before the lynch but only 1 would get the flavor text of "escaping" because Tk3 didn't change it, he escaped it. 

Don't let him skate people. 

I'm 50-50 on it but either way he's useless town at this point so he's either mafia or not very useful. I'll take the 50-50 odds on him at this point over anything else barring cop info. 

Says who?

1 minute ago, DingoLadd said:

I can explain the lynch maybe but other than that I got nada. 

Lynch does trump night moves, hence why either Tk3 was real quick to get in a PM about changing the vote or he had an ability to let him survive. 

Only way to explain that dome was hung before he was probed would be if tk3 is the creator right?

21 minutes ago, DingoLadd said:

Your ability is a night move though, meaning your lynch couldn't have been prevented unless you could dodge a lynch. Both would happen before the lynch but only 1 would get the flavor text of "escaping" because Tk3 didn't change it, he escaped it. 

Don't let him skate people. 

I'm 50-50 on it but either way he's useless town at this point so he's either mafia or not very useful. I'll take the 50-50 odds on him at this point over anything else barring cop info. 

You realize the ratio is definitively 5-2-1 right?

3 hits flying tonight

Don’t get it twisted, a mislynch means game over if a combo of cop/alien/mafia hit civs

As I’ve said, cop needs to claim and start getting clears out there

3 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

Says who?

Thanks for confirming it is not a night move. 

It's an ability people. Meaning he's the general. 

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

Only way to explain that dome was hung before he was probed would be if tk3 is the creator right?

Yes/no. Could be the general avoids the lynch and then Matts chooses the lynch/there is no lynch or Tk3 isn't lying. 

2 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

3 hits flying tonight

Don’t get it twisted, a mislynch means game over if a combo of cop/alien/mafia hit civs

Yes I do.

Agreed on the cop, if you can clear someone do it.

Btw I'm the cop and investigated TK3, he's mafia boys. 

I'm not gonna be around for most of tonight but yes I am the cop. 

I investigated Tk3 last night, he is confirmed mafia.

For anyone asking why I tried to lynch him without claiming, I wanted to use my hit tonight but I'll take the guaranteed lynch on him. 

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

3 hits flying tonight

Reread the night writeup

16 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

TK3 was set to be lynched. Last second he ran away.

Dome (Vanilla) slithered past security and through the corridors of Area 51. Eventually he found himself in a room with.... AN ALIEN! Unfortunately for him, before he could join the intergalactic, he was hung by noose! 

TKN (Vanilla) was the next to make a break for the base. He was shot in the head. Twice. 

Day 2 starts now!

Focus on the bold 

8 minutes ago, DingoLadd said:

I'm not gonna be around for most of tonight but yes I am the cop. 

I investigated Tk3 last night, he is confirmed mafia.

For anyone asking why I tried to lynch him without claiming, I wanted to use my hit tonight but I'll take the guaranteed lynch on him. 

I think you are lying.  

41 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

how does me thinking et is the alien get thrown into this. 

Has nothing to with with ET.  More you moved off tk3 then went back for virtually no reason whatsoever 

Also if ET is the alien, why would you want to lynch him anyhow. Alien is pro town indy 

1 minute ago, bcb1213 said:

Has nothing to with with ET.  More you moved off tk3 then went back for virtually no reason whatsoever 

Also if ET is the alien, why would you want to lynch him anyhow. Alien is pro town indy 

who has said anything about lynching him.....why do you keep lying?