Storm Area 51 Mini-Mafia - SCUM WINS!

Matts4313

12 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Focus on the bold 

17 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

TK3 was set to be lynched. Last second he ran away.

Dome (Vanilla) slithered past security and through the corridors of Area 51. Eventually he found himself in a room with.... AN ALIEN! Unfortunately for him, before he could join the intergalactic, he was hung by noose! 

TKN (Vanilla) was the next to make a break for the base. He was shot in the head. Twice

Day 2 starts now!

19 minutes ago, DingoLadd said:

I'm not gonna be around for most of tonight but yes I am the cop. 

I investigated Tk3 last night, he is confirmed mafia.

For anyone asking why I tried to lynch him without claiming, I wanted to use my hit tonight but I'll take the guaranteed lynch on him. 

So it clearly looks like now ( @Pickle Rick  thanks for pointing it out) that Tk3 didn't get lynched, Dome got lynched in the location of the alien (conversion), then Nacho got shot 2 times. By the General and the Cop. 

At this point its pretty clear Dingo is Mafia and Id bet Hockey is as well. Really didn't like his comment saying the Sniper killed Nacho

6 hours ago, Hockey5djh said:

Eh, I guess its an added benefit but I don't' think we need it. The descriptors in the writeup pretty much state that Dome was lynched (noose), the alien tried to convert him unsuccessfully (in the room with an alien), and TKN was shot by the sniper (running to the base)

Hockey the sniper?

No way he messes up this bad unless it was on purpose 

46 minutes ago, DingoLadd said:

I'm not gonna be around for most of tonight but yes I am the cop. 

I investigated Tk3 last night, he is confirmed mafia.

For anyone asking why I tried to lynch him without claiming, I wanted to use my hit tonight but I'll take the guaranteed lynch on him. 

You know how bad you look and then to add to it, you don't even vote for the person you claimed to invest as a confirmed mafia member 

52 minutes ago, DingoLadd said:

Yes I do.

Agreed on the cop, if you can clear someone do it.

Btw I'm the cop and investigated TK3, he's mafia boys. 

Lol what a moronic play. 

The cop can CC you, plus I obviously know you are lying

You're just trying to quick lynch and end the game 

or maybe you are the general and are trying to protect your sniper who has the ultra important unblockable hit?

48 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Focus on the bold 

Interesting 

Are you thinking the cop and the general both put hits on Nacho?

im a little surprised cop would hit before the invest, but I suppose it’s plausible

Just now, Tk3 said:

Interesting 

Are you thinking the cop and the general both put hits on Nacho?

im a little surprised cop would hit before the invest, but I suppose it’s plausible

That is what I am thinking.  It says he was shot twice in the head.  With how the writup went, I read it as information.  Twice would mean 2 people (the cop and the general).  

It could just be flavor but I'd lean not

22 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

So here is the problem with dingo....is he doing this bc he is trying to protect the sniper and is in fact the general so he wont die? 

That is 100% what he is doing

in a perfect world, the alien finishes off dingo, at which point we are in a 4-1-1 ratio where mafia has no N3 hit

If the cop investigates someone tonight, then we have numerous clears.

If the cop dies, the backup investigates N3 and we have numerous clears

The ratio really works for us 

I’m having a really hard time understanding dingos thought process.

did he just miscalculate thinking that he could pin it on me since I had some momentum? And thought he could end the game tonight? Is it that basic?

2 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

Is there ANY chance that Dingo isn’t scum, but instead just a moron?

I guess it's possible. He has faked invested me before. I'd consider it unlikley given the setup and small game with a mislynch essentially ending the game. Most likley he saw a chance to possiby mislynch you or get the investigator to claim

4 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

I’m having a really hard time understanding dingos thought process.

did he just miscalculate thinking that he could pin it on me since I had some momentum? And thought he could end the game tonight? Is it that basic?

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

I guess it's possible. He has faked invested me before. I'd consider it unlikley given the setup and small game with a mislynch essentially ending the game. Most likley he saw a chance to possiby mislynch you or get the investigator to claim

If somehow people believed him about this claim and he got tk3 mislynched then arguably he would be lynched Tuesday and not die if he was the general.  So going into Wednesday both of the mafia would still be alive.  

^^This is the only thought process that I think dingo is using.  

• Like 1

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

If somehow people believed him about this claim and he got tk3 mislynched then arguably he would be lynched Tuesday and not die if he was the general.  So going into Wednesday both of the mafia would still be alive.  

^^This is the only thought process that I think dingo is using.  

You’re right. It is the only thing that makes sense 

So we hope the alien finishes him tonight and gets us to a 4-1-1 ratio where we have 2 shots at the lynch with no additional night hits and two clears

Feels like a slam dunk tbh