Storm Area 51 Mini-Mafia - SCUM WINS!

Matts4313

14 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

Bc I reread the night writeup.  

@Tk3 will claim or die 

13 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

@Tk3 I think et might be the alien 

It looks like it worked as it should.  How are you reading this? 

tk3

This may be the four worst consecutive posts I've seen 

Reads it correctly, notes that he reads it correctly.  Doesn't see anyone else switch 

Goes back to tk3

Pickle 

7 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Reads it correctly, notes that he reads it correctly.  Doesn't see anyone else switch 

Goes back to tk3

Pickle 

Yup.  Bc orca is correct.  His role doesn't say it he gets to choose the lynch meaning it was a tie and we dont know how that should have worked.....meaning tk3 needed to fully claim which he did.  

Are you even reading or just picking things to make a false push 

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

Yup.  Bc orca is correct.  His role doesn't say it he gets to choose the lynch meaning it was a tie and we dont know how that should have worked.....meaning tk3 needed to fully claim which he did.  

Are you even reading or just picking things to make a false push 

Lol you two seem to be the ones assuming things about roles to push tk3 instead of just asking him.  If this was/is a hammer game.  Good lord 

5 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Lol you two seem to be the ones assuming things about roles to push tk3 instead of just asking him.  If this was/is a hammer game.  Good lord 

It's not a hammer hammer game. The fact that you dont know that proves you are not reading at all and are just searching for things to push.  

Are you trying to look this bad to protect hockey? 

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

It's not a hammer hammer game. The fact that you dont know that proves you are not reading at all and are just searching for things to push.  

Are you trying to look this bad to protect hockey? 

Yes, you got me.

Can someone please shoot me tonight cause this cast of characters right now.  Woof

1 hour ago, bcb1213 said:

Goes back to tk3

Pickle 

how does me thinking et is the alien get thrown into this. 

6 hours ago, Tk3 said:

Sigh... there is not only one character who can avoid a lynch

there is only one character who can transfer a lynch though...

8 hours ago, Tk3 said:

you guys are incredibly frustrating

I breadcrumbed being the creator from the start, asking to be converted and hoping that either the alien would waste his move on me, or to draw the mafia hit

In the event of a tie for 2nd place, I was given the option of who to put the lynch on. That is why I moved to Dome at the last second, because I was concerned that mafia was intentionally making Hockey the #2 vote, just in case I was that role. Which is why I am suspicious of bcb

Hung by a noose is lynch wording. I shifted the lynch. Also lynch comes before night moves, which is why conversion never happened. Matts made it as clear as he could without outright stating it that this is what happened.

Also. Think about it. There were 2 deaths.. There are 4 ways someone can die N1

1. Lynch
  2. Cop uses his kill
  3. Mafia hit
  4. Alien probe

Now, we already know the alien's move was ineffective because he visited a dead player

Which means there are only 3 options for 2 deaths. At the VERY least, the cop himself knows that he didn't use his hit, so the cop knows that the two deaths were the lynch and the mafia hit - corroborating my story

Honestly.. the cop should claim, and share his invest. At this point, he is simply just a 1 shot vig. Share your information, get some clears out here, and if you draw the hit because of it, then the universal backup becomes our 1 shot vig and our lynch and hit pools shrink considerably

Your ability is a night move though, meaning your lynch couldn't have been prevented unless you could dodge a lynch. Both would happen before the lynch but only 1 would get the flavor text of "escaping" because Tk3 didn't change it, he escaped it. 

Don't let him skate people. 

5 hours ago, Hockey5djh said:

This is the most confidence i've ever seen in a Dingo post in mafia....or anywhere else....ever.

I'm 50-50 on it but either way he's useless town at this point so he's either mafia or not very useful. I'll take the 50-50 odds on him at this point over anything else barring cop info. 

2 minutes ago, DingoLadd said:

Your ability is a night move though, meaning your lynch couldn't have been prevented unless you could dodge a lynch. Both would happen before the lynch but only 1 would get the flavor text of "escaping" because Tk3 didn't change it, he escaped it. 

Don't let him skate people. 

I'm 50-50 on it but either way he's useless town at this point so he's either mafia or not very useful. I'll take the 50-50 odds on him at this point over anything else barring cop info. 

Are you still trying to say that tk3 is the general and not the creator?

1 minute ago, DingoLadd said:

What other option does mafia have but to claim that and hope the creator is inactive? 

I'm saying there's a 50-50 shot TK3 is lying/mafia and we should take that chance. 

I mean, if Hockey was the Creator its a guaranteed victory xD

Can you explain the writeup, the alien, the noose, etc?

• Like 1