Storm Area 51 Mini-Mafia - SCUM WINS!

Matts4313

Just now, Tk3 said:

4-2 ratio

2 nights left

We need 3 methods of killing mafia and only have 2 attempts to kill mafia left?

:checks math:

Yeah I think you are right. You have all the other kills have been are gone (Dingo died with his, Cop used his).

Just now, The Orca said:

He tried to start a BW...never seen him do that, plus he posted like 2 times. Figured at worse I hit a power role and the backup takes it and I lower the options...at best I hit mafia

Sounds legit.  I was wondering if the cop would invest first or shoot first.  Thought it would depend on who had the role.  Did not think you would shoot first.  Dingo...yes, but not you

Just now, Tk3 said:

that was a rough game

was definitely stacked against the civs

I considered proposing a mass claim - but I just think that goes against the spirit of mafia

To be fair, all I did in scum chat was debate that the game was not stacked against the mafia. 

Since both sides think they were screwed, I am going to say it was balanced. It was just unlucky/bad play on some moves that made it end early. 

• Like 1

Just now, Tk3 said:

that was a rough game

was definitely stacked against the civs

I considered proposing a mass claim - but I just think that goes against the spirit of mafia

YOu should have today for sure.   We only would have had the 1 vanilla role left to pick.  You could have at least put the votes between 2 and had the alien be an extra hit.  

the cop shooting Nacho N1 also lessened the chances of a mass claim working I think