Storm Area 51 Mini-Mafia - SCUM WINS!

Matts4313

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

some things are so bad they are good

this one was so bad its bad

I'm not even angry this game.. it was too pathetic to have gotten angry about

It was also quick.  Barely 36 hours.  Hard to get invested into the game to get angry over

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:
3 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

It was eight on two and all you idiots had to do was mass claim to win 

mass claiming is bad for the game, tbh. I wasn't going to push that agenda

To be fair, I thought scum should have pre-emptive mass claimed after night, but they barely discussed it. It turned out it didnt matter. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

I don't know if the highlight was Dingo killing himself or half of Town not understanding the tk3 lynch for nearly a full phase.

It was hard to even comment on that.  I was not sure what I could say without making it seem like I knew more about the results of N1.

Just now, SwAg said:

I don't know if the highlight was Dingo killing himself or half of Town not understanding the tk3 lynch for nearly a full phase.

I literally played a jester/joker/drunk method of trying to get my power used with the D1 lynch

My hope was that mafia was just allowing me to be lynched and proactively setting up the backup incase I was the creator.

So I tried to game it so that I would not allow them to dictate who the replacement lynch would be, and then assume a mafia was sitting on the presumed #2 guy 

Felt like it was the best way to play my role... never imagined it would cause such a struggle

3 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

mass claiming is bad for the game, tbh. I wasn't going to push that agenda

You did well in trying to get the cop to claim results on the invest they might have had from N1.  Was surprised that did not come about, then with the realization that the cop also hit Nacho N1, there was nothing to gain from the cop claiming.

2 minutes ago, squire12 said:

It was hard to even comment on that.  I was not sure what I could say without making it seem like I knew more about the results of N1.

I did it on purpose...didnt want to reveal I was the cop...I think it worked xD

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

To be fair, I thought scum should have pre-emptive mass claimed after night, but they barely discussed it. It turned out it didnt matter. 

Yeah.. they should have started claiming and forcing CCs and making the town at large decide who is the liar and a single mislynch wins for them

3 minutes ago, squire12 said:

I semi lol'cleared the twins and was suspicious of those who immediately saw it in wake of all the people who were confused

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Town literally missed on every single move now that I think about it. 

Wow, 

1 vanilla lynch D1, vanilla hit N1.  Alien lynch D2.  Only 1 power role actually went out of the 3 town deaths.

Odd game overall.  Cop and mafia both hit Nacho.  Alien probes the lynch after the shift by TK3