Storm Area 51 Mini-Mafia - SCUM WINS!

Matts4313

1 hour ago, squire12 said:
1 hour ago, Hockey5djh said:

Tough game when civs lose after a N1 mislynch and a N2 other lynch, the game was SUPER reliant on specials hitting with their moves. I think if it was a slightly larger game instead of a mini game the Civs would have had this one.

agreed.  3 specials and only Tk3 made "good" use of the move.  

Redo'ing the game after seeing it play out, I would change the "survive 1st death" attempt to a roleblock based on keeping the game short. With no deadline, I would probably leave it alone. 

2 hours ago, squire12 said:

agreed.  3 specials and only Tk3 made "good" use of the move.  

Good is generous

I’d say I played the role well, using it to take a shot at a player who was not a viable lynch option while simultaneously clearing myself and giving a read on bcb

But the true result is it shifted the lynch from a civ to a civ

The “win” from my move was minor 

39 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

I wish Dingo didn’t pull his crap

hard to know what would have ultimately happened, but I was really pushing correct lynches N2 up until that point

I think Dingo was hoping the fake invest on you worked.  He gets you lynched, gets a kill and then can sell his vote to either side.  If the vote shifts to you on D2, we hit Pickle, depending on who Dingo would have probed to kill, it could have been 3-1-1 and he then has a chance to win with either side.

I can see why he did it from his POV and wincon

16 minutes ago, squire12 said:

I think Dingo was hoping the fake invest on you worked.  He gets you lynched, gets a kill and then can sell his vote to either side.  If the vote shifts to you on D2, we hit Pickle, depending on who Dingo would have probed to kill, it could have been 3-1-1 and he then has a chance to win with either side.

Why did you all hit me? 

19 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Or he could have literally done nothing and achieved the same result 

54 minutes ago, squire12 said:

I wasnt going to let Tk3 be lynched. I would claimed to get Dingo lynched

1 hour ago, Pickle Rick said:

It was clear to me from the writeup that the cop shot nacho as well as mafia.  That is why I didn't believe dingo 

Yea. I definitely missed that "Twice" part of the writeup as the cop just because I would have thought logically that you would use the invest first. I just thought it was extra color in the writeup, not a descriptor of an event.