Early Predictions for the Final 4

KewlBeanz

1 hour ago, NateDawg said:

Someone is going to have to explain to me where all the Michigan love is coming from. Shouldn’t we all be at a point where we see it before these takes continue? It’s become an annual thing. 

home game against Ohio St and returning QB. The Wolverines are favored to win the Big 10 for a reason.

Clemson
Alabama
Oklahoma
Ohio State/Michigan/Penn State

Only reason I'm not just giving it to Ohio State is because Justin Fields is still a first time starter in college and they have a new HC. They're still the favorite though.

On 7/21/2019 at 11:20 AM, SBLIII said:

home game against Ohio St and returning QB. The Wolverines are favored to win the Big 10 for a reason.

According to ESPN's FPI (take into it what you want), they have Michigan as a 41% chance to make the playoffs. They lost so much this off-season though. So much.

FWIW, OSU, is 3rd w/ like a 6% chance. PSU was second which makes a whole lotta no sense to me but I'm guessing it has to do w/ their schedule.

Edited by JTagg7754

On 7/21/2019 at 7:18 AM, NateDawg said:

Someone is going to have to explain to me where all the Michigan love is coming from. Shouldn’t we all be at a point where we see it before these takes continue? It’s become an annual thing. 

It’s gotta happen someday.

right? Lol 

5 hours ago, Danger said:

Clemson
Alabama
Oklahoma
Ohio State/Michigan/Penn State

Only reason I'm not just giving it to Ohio State is because Justin Fields is still a first time starter in college and they have a new HC. They're still the favorite though.

Understood about OH