FF Big Big Brother 8: Finn wins! Postgame show NOW

Malfatron

47 minutes ago, FinneasGage said:

with BDL out of the mix, i'd like to announce my pact w/ @ET80 has expired and he's the next target 

How cute, the "special" one knows my name. He also knows the meaning of the word "pact". Guess ABC Mouse is really worth it...

You're not worth my time. I've got others on my mind, you're about as much of a threat to me as that patch of dirt I stepped in yesterday.

But... keep amusing me, clown.

2 minutes ago, ET80 said:

How cute, the "special" one knows my name. He also knows the meaning of the word "pact". Guess ABC Mouse is really worth it...

You're not worth my time. I've got others on my mind, you're about as much of a threat to me as that patch of dirt I stepped in yesterday.

how about we both bow out of the next comp, do our punishments, and have the winner of the comp elect us for the next eviction process 

6 minutes ago, ET80 said:

I like how the MoL graciously spared you knowing that bcb was an actual threat in comps and the like, and now you’re gonna thump your chest. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TLO said:

I like how the MoL graciously spared you knowing that bcb was an actual threat in comps and the like, and now you’re gonna thump your chest. 

...I'm sorry, who are you again?

Just now, ET80 said:

Let's go.

what allies do you believe are actually your allies? you're allied with snakes. i've whittled through the population for years to find guys worthy of dying for in these guys. who would you die for in this game? your faux moxie has led to your undoing.