FF Big Big Brother 8: Finn wins! Postgame show NOW

Malfatron

1 minute ago, ET80 said:

Save me or I'm promoting you to Gen.

On second thought, I'd dive headfirst into a black hole to save ET, if I had to. I care just that much. And I don't mean a literal black hole, I mean like a stadium of Raider fans. That's way worse.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Y'know, you've been patient. I'll throw you a Scooby snack.

ET's most trusted allies:

@Jakuvious - I made him the KC mod, and then he got Pat Mahomes, so he's grateful that he's got the baddest QB on the planet, throwing to the baddest TE on the planet. It's like Rodgers to Jermichael Finley...if Finley was actually good at football, or staying healthy.

@Forge - HE'S GONNA GET ME SAQUAN! And he Mods Gen with me, so he's got my back. And, I introduced him to Mafia! That's like giving someone crack, they're gonna love you forever.

@TheVillain112 - My other brother in Gen. Did you know that he and I are from the same part of India!? Small world, right? Kerela has the highest literacy rate in the world, but we also have some of the highest suicide rates in the world. TV and I mod Gen... so we are smarter than the average folk, and we want to kill ourselves at times. So, it checks out.

@pwny - because crawfish. So much crawfish. 

@Glen - because it's all about oiled up Greco Roman wrestling, then a deeeeeep rubdown of our exhausted hamstrings, all while eating juicy, succulent Pluuuuuuuums...

@jrry32 - because Watt v Donald will keep us united until we're at the nursing home.

@Matts4313 - because **** you, we're from TEXAS.

@Starless - Because we impose order on chaos. You exist because we allow it. And you will end because we demand it. (Disclosure - I'm playing ME right now, I remember that in one of your sigs).

@LETSGOBROWNIES - Because he's got the likes.

@MWil23 - because he's Bizzarro ET.

I HAVE A NATION OF THE WILLING! I'VE GOT FORTY NATIONS, READY TO ROLL, SON!

Someone try'n to go fisticuffs? 

I+challenge+you+to+fisticuffs+_b14016b49

• Like 1

timeline of events for the weekend.

hoh moves due Thursday 7 pm (its a short turnaround, but the moves are really to get your monster preference. You will still be in the comp regardless on whether you get moves in)

thursday after the games: i will play out the Monster Draft.

Friday around 5 pm cst. i will play out the Monster Battle.

hoh noms will be due sometime over labor day weekend.

The veto comp moves will be due Tuesday 10 pm cst at the earliest as to not conflict with holiday plans.

of course, people will be free to get their moves in earlier if they want

Edited by Malfatron
  • Like 1