FF Big Big Brother 8: Finn wins! Postgame show NOW

Malfatron

So... I've made my decision. 

You both deserve to be here in the final two, but I take no joy in crowing either of you. I guess that means I'm making the right choice - I feel dirty, I feel like I'm letting myself down. 

But, that's how this game went. A letdown at the end of the day.

• Like 2

Just now, Hockey5djh said:

Hows bowing out before the finals feel?

-Bvi7XEs_400x400.png

It doesn't feel good, but I don't play to take second place.  I knew the numbers going into the final two and I knew that I could not afford to lose either Nazgul's vote or Finn's vote, and if I had won that HOH, I would have lost that vote. 

I see it exactly the same as the Super Bowl.  If the Packers ever lost the Super Bowl in my time, I would not be able to recover.  Championship, divisional, wildcard, missing the playoffs... I could handle that.  I have handled that.  Getting all the way to the Super Bowl and not winning it is something that I could never, ever, ever recover from.  So although I might never make it to the final two, I am content in knowing that if I do make it to the final two, I will win in the final two. 

Also, if I'm King Kong, impatience is beauty.

8 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

It doesn't feel good, but I don't play to take second place.  I knew the numbers going into the final two and I knew that I could not afford to lose either Nazgul's vote or Finn's vote, and if I had won that HOH, I would have lost that vote. 

I see it exactly the same as the Super Bowl.  If the Packers ever lost the Super Bowl in my time, I would not be able to recover.  Championship, divisional, wildcard, missing the playoffs... I could handle that.  I have handled that.  Getting all the way to the Super Bowl and not winning it is something that I could never, ever, ever recover from.  So although I might never make it to the final two, I am content in knowing that if I do make it to the final two, I will win in the final two. 

Also, if I'm King Kong, impatience is beauty.

You're still trying to play up to the Jury from third place I see.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

You're still trying to play up to the Jury from third place I see.

Not really.  I just admitted my thought process.  I scored a TD with no time left.  Down by 1, I went for two points instead of the tie and I didn’t convert the 2 point conversion.  I went for the win and lost.

1 hour ago, ET80 said:

So, I'm not going to be here tomorrow for the diary entries... but I hope you people like what I said. :)

20 minutes ago, mission27 said:

boooooo

Agreed. Hopefully you stop by / give input at some point. I feel like you're going to be a big conversation piece.

• Like 1