Training Camp 2019 - The Iconic Champion Awakens

brooks1957

Just predicting the future. I think Todd Monken will get offered a HC job next year. So I bet Ryan Lindley will have a OC “title” but it will be him and Freddie sharing duties.

It’s what happened with Kellen Moore.

Edited by candyman93
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

Just predicting the future. I think Todd Monken will get offered a HC job next year. So I bet Ryan Lindley will have a OC “title” but it will be him and Freddie sharing duties.

It’s what happened with Kellen Moore.

And Lindley will get a job shortly after that.

Baker is gonna make a lot of coaches a lot of money.

• Like 5

my god, listening to national radio talk on 92.3 this evening. The host was destroying kitchen and said his comments about Wylie is an example on why he wont cut it as a HC. Basically saying Freddie is too soft because he got too defensive about Wylie's comments

20 minutes ago, buno67 said:

my god, listening to national radio talk on 92.3 this evening. The host was destroying kitchen and said his comments about Wylie is an example on why he wont cut it as a HC. Basically saying Freddie is too soft because he got too defensive about Wylie's comments

And I'm guessing the host wasn't wearing brown and orange. 

White noise. 

• Like 4

6 hours ago, NateDawg said:

And I'm guessing the host wasn't wearing brown and orange. 

White noise. 

Oh I know. Cleveland was calling in and defending Freddie. So he is a Baker Taker, using those takes to get the listeners and callers. 

Just thought it was crazy bad take. Freddie just took Wylie’s comments very personal because Freddie prolly thought he developed a good relationship with Wylie. Like when he said he would visit him in the hospital and make him a part of the game plan every week. 

Wylie really hit a nerve on Freddie tho. 

Edited by buno67

29 minutes ago, buno67 said:

Wylie really hit a nerve on Freddie tho. 

Rightfully so.

If you think you’re friends with someone and they stand in front of a mic and tell the world you’re overrated and shouldn’t have the job you do, it’s prolly gonna hit a nerve for most people.

I think Freddie’s comments were blunt and to the point, but not over the line.  I have no issue with it personally.

If the land whale wants to start taking shots, be prepared for some return fire.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, buno67 said:

F*** the national media - what have the ever done for us except use us as a punching bag for their own entertainment???

1 hour ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Rightfully so.

If you think you’re friends with someone and they stand in front of a mic and tell the world you’re overrated and shouldn’t have the job you do, it’s prolly gonna hit a nerve for most people.

I think Freddie’s comments were blunt and to the point, but not over the line.  I have no issue with it personally.

If the land whale wants to start taking shots, be prepared for some return fire.

You nailed that one, bro.

OMG - that is hilarious!

• Like 1

Heard an interesting factoid over the weekend that I thought I would share.

The NFLPA negotiated into the current CBA that teams can have a maximum of 14 padded practices in training camp. Saturday was number 10. Since we are traveling to indy for joint practices this week, one would assume that we will use 2 more there. That leaves just 2 more to be used over the final 2 weeks of TC.

My guess is that they use both of them in the week leading up to game 3 in Tampa - and use the final week leading up to the great Battle of the Barge game as nothing more than walk throughs.