STAR TREK: Deep Space 9 Mafia (The Federation, Quark, and Morn wins!)

7 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Because my move sucks and I dont like where the votes are trending to the spread out nature, nor how Mwil and KSJ are pushing me and Pickle. Rather get the Info out there now cause I'm probably dead tonight 

You realize what you are doing is helping to facilitate the spread out nature of the vote, and you yourself have broken off from the main by voting Mwil?  

Secondarily, I'm confused on how you were role blocked yet know that multiple people targeted pickle? Or have I missed something in regards to that and it's been said in thread? 

8 minutes ago, Whicker said:

NO MORE CLAIMING PLEASE WE’VE CAUGHT TWO SCUM

To be fair though, this mass claiming day 2 has been fairly helpful. I havent even read up and I have an early list of who is scum/cleared. 

PS - Malf is on the dirty list. 

14 minutes ago, The Orca said:

got shot last night, but lived

I got roleblocked last night, but not by a phaser since my vote still counts. So it was someone's move

I recieved a message last night

Multiple people targeted Pickle

if you were roleblocked, how did you find out that multiple people targetted pickle?

15 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Do you all understand that we have a scum and his name is Raves? 

I’ll be happy to go over it again. 

And keep in mind i orange lettered Bcb and I’m still voting Raves

Would you please? I know he was caught lying about not having a move or communication or something along those lines. Was there more to it?

Just now, VikeManDan said:

Would you please? I know he was caught lying about not having a move or communication or something along those lines. Was there more to it?

6 hours ago, Whicker said:

Hmmmmm I wonder

5 hours ago, Whicker said:

Let me just make this all clear to you: RAVES LIED ABOUT HIS ROLE

He asks Malf how he could possibly have used both a message and an invest last night when it is common knowledge that you can do multiple things and are in fact encouraged to do so.

He says he wrote in his PADD and does not have a Commbadge (anyone else not have a Commbadge?) but also claims he has no "fun communication skills" despite just admitting to using one.

This was after he had already stated earlier that part of his move was rendered useless, meaning it was on Touch or Rack.

This means that, he had to use both whatever move he used on touch or Rack AS WELL AS write in his PADD

That means that, assuming he's telling the truth about his PADD and move (hint: he's not), he shouldn't have had any questions about someone using multiple moves, especially one including a message, at the same time.

Then he just backtracks after I prove to him that he did drop a hint about using a move on Touch and Racks.

Raves

5 hours ago, Malfatron said:

oh my god...

raves can make 2 people redirect to each other 

touch visited sirA

sirA hit touch.

5 hours ago, Malfatron said:

raves did lie about his role.

he knows that the players dont "learn anything"

its a  role that makes 2 people visit each other

raves

since there may be civs with phasers, sirA gets a pass for now. but hes highly suspect to me too

4 hours ago, Raves said:

I still want to know how I lied about my role?

Per my message, I arranged a masked banquet for two other players.  They find out the role and alignment of the other but not their identity.  Touch dying means we didn't have the possibility of learning the role and alignment of SirA1, but SirA1 got the information for Touch.  That's all my role does.  If Touch offered SirA1 then either Touch had already planned on doing it or there is something in my role that wasn't relayed to me originally.  I put in my move and was told that I successfully held a masked banquet for those two and that was it.  That's the end of my role powers ability.  I also had one item, a Padd, which I wrote in it to say that I paired SirA1 and Touch to find out each others role and alignment of each other but not their identity.

But whatever, I'm already staying up late to play this game and looking at it while at work which is what I didn't want to do and why I had stopped playing with how work is going.

raves

4 hours ago, Malfatron said:

then either you or sirA are lying because he should have received Sloans alignment then

4 hours ago, Malfatron said:

whats more likely.

that raves redirected touch and raves to each other? causing SirA to hit touch, and touch to try to covert SirA

or touch ALSO decided to convert sirA AND someone else hit touch

its obviously the former. lynch raves

he is mafia

from my perspective, since i know i didnt hit touch, its all the more clear.

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

@The Orca Care to share why you survived the hit?

I can, I'm a 1 man lighting rod. Each night I have to select somone and all moves on them are performed on me instead. I chose Pickle N1. I have more than 1 life as such. 

2 minutes ago, Whicker said:

It's Orca and Raves

Lynch Raves or BcB. I'm just trying to get my info out there cause someone shot me last night and they know they shot me and I lived. Which coincides imo with a couple people and their pushes

6 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Unless Carl protected Orca. Orca's scum

He did not

Archived