STAR TREK: Deep Space 9 Mafia (The Federation, Quark, and Morn wins!)

3 minutes ago, carl_sjunior said:

i was frenchmytoast

lol no i just don't think you have been contributing in a way that is pro-town

I’m not playing my normal game. I’m a filler for Nacho to run his game. I’m town though.

26 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I’m not playing my normal game. I’m a filler for Nacho to run his game. I’m town though.

You are scum. I know your heart and passion for mafia. You aren’t choosing to play this way because you are a filler. You are choosing to play this way because you are scum.

OK using the picture that TKN gave us here is the list of characters in that picture and also noted in the Opening Dialogue setting the game up. The only person I added was Kai Winn because she would be an obvious Bajoran. There is likely only one Dax too but not sure which one in this timeline.

vrv7XtlE9fNvmQcXftmhwg-EOMG1nhrkNO09EeSJ 

Federation Bajorans Scum/Other
Ben Sisko Kira Quark
Miles O'Brien Odo Garak
Worf Rom Jake Sisko
Dr. Julian Bashir Leeta Dukat
Jadzia/Ezri Dax Kai Winn Damar
Ensign Nog   Luther Sloan
Vic Fontaine   Weyoun
Random Crew   Jem'Hadar x?
    Founder
    A Breen
    Michael Eddington
    Keiko O'Brien
    Cassidy Yates

OK I am caught up after falling behind this afternoon only getting a few quick times to catch up at work.

I agree that Masked Banquets do seem a little scummy. Also just because it was asked. I did get the Section 31 part of Sloan's Role in the information that was revealed to me but I thought it was part of Sloan's ability. He was known to be Section 31 aligned from the Opening Dialogue and the Autopsy so didn't seem relevant to include and also I was at work and this site has limited function there for me so I was being brief. Anyone from BDL/NSFL can confirm that.

Raves 

VC

Raves - 9 - Whicker, Malfatron, [Raves], Ragnarok, VikeManDan, pwny, Mwil23, kingseanjohn, SirA1

Whicker - 2 - bcb1213, Pickle Rick

Mwil23 - 2 - The Orca, Counselor

Orca - 1 - Tugboat

Matts - 1 - carl_sjunior

No Lynch - 1 - swoosh

Malfatron - 1 - Matts

Bcb1213 - 1 - gopherwrestler

56 minutes ago, Counselor said:

You are scum. I know your heart and passion for mafia. You aren’t choosing to play this way because you are a filler. You are choosing to play this way because you are scum.

I’m not scum. I promise.

VC

Raves - 9 - Whicker, Malfatron, [Raves], Ragnarok, VikeManDan, pwny, Mwil23, kingseanjohn, SirA1

Whicker - 2 - bcb1213, Pickle Rick

Mwil23 - 2 - The Orca, Counselor

Bcb1213 - 2 - gopherwrestler, squire12

Orca - 1 - Tugboat

Matts - 1 - carl_sjunior

No Lynch - 1 - swoosh

Malfatron - 1 - Matts

Archived