All things Antonio Brown: from Helmet to Feet

Silver&Black88

22 minutes ago, Jerry said:

This may sound crazy, but why doesn't he get special treatment? I wish that had been discussed and approved. Not like the guys at home destroying tacos all day. I'd give him a day off every week honestly. Pretty sure he'd stay a top ten WR. Just my opinion.

I want nothing to do with AB anymore. You think he's bad now, just wait until we start losing. Wait until Carr gets shell shocked and can't get him the ball. We've already experienced a hell of a lot of pain with AB and he hasn't seen a single snap in any game yet.

He better be gone because this is just the beginning imo.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

I want nothing to do with AB anymore. You think he's bad now, just wait until we start losing. Wait until Carr gets shell shocked and can't get him the ball. We've already experienced a hell of a lot of pain with AB and he hasn't seen a single snap in any game yet.

He better be gone because this is just the beginning imo.

alot of pain? lol  

A little shouting match was about it. get over it, not the end of the world. Carr is a leader and tough will, why would he be shell shocked. AB just needs to get on the field and DC and AB will make it work

19 minutes ago, NightTrainLane said:

The difference is Mack was already gone and couldn't contribute anymore. AB can still be salvaged. Perspective counts.

If we let AB get away with this and then still pay him 30 Million Dollars, who knows what he'll do next. Guy has given us 1000 times the headache Khalil ever did in one training camp. Still don't believe he was already gone, but its whatever. Emotion aside, if we try to 'salvage' things at this point, we'll never be able to tell AB nothing. He will rule the roost.

• Like 4

We have to cut AB now to not be on the hook for 30M guaranteed. Almost hitting Mayock with tons of witnesses and we will easily be able to void his guarantees.

I say we junk him now... but at the very minimum make him sit Week 1 and give him a huge fine.

37 minutes ago, Silver&Black88 said:

If we let AB get away with this and then still pay him 30 Million Dollars, who knows what he'll do next. Guy has given us 1000 times the headache Khalil ever did in one training camp. Still don't believe he was already gone, but its whatever. Emotion aside, if we try to 'salvage' things at this point, we'll never be able to tell AB nothing. He will rule the roost.

What?!?

Mack traded Sept 1st

Gruden's comments Sept 10th

But I agree with everything you said about AB. I was just taking issue with comparing the two situations. That's all. It's not like Gruden was kicking Mack out TO welcome AB or they were in the same shoes. Mack had been traded already and Gruden was spinning it to rally the troops sort of speak. If it doesn't work out with AB and we get rid of him because of his actions, Gruden will have something more serious to say then 'he didn't want to be here.'

44 minutes ago, NightTrainLane said:

What?!?

Mack traded Sept 1st

Gruden's comments Sept 10th

But I agree with everything you said about AB. I was just taking issue with comparing the two situations. That's all. It's not like Gruden was kicking Mack out TO welcome AB or they were in the same shoes. Mack had been traded already and Gruden was spinning it to rally the troops sort of speak. If it doesn't work out with AB and we get rid of him because of his actions, Gruden will have something more serious to say then 'he didn't want to be here.'

Oh I thought you meant metaphorically 😂

The problem is that few ppl will watch the Carr quote and get what they should out of it. Everyone will just play the “same old raiders” line. Truth is, it seems like the raiders are buying into Gruden and that we have a solid locker room, at least for right now.

Oddly enough, AB is creating a dysfunctional environment and not walking into one. Hoping for the best either way. 

8 minutes ago, NJ Raider said:

The problem is that few ppl will watch the Carr quote and get what they should out of it. Everyone will just play the “same old raiders” line. Truth is, it seems like the raiders are buying into Gruden and that we have a solid locker room, at least for right now.

Oddly enough, AB is creating a dysfunctional environment and not walking into one. Hoping for the best either way. 

Exactly, i mean AB is literally the cause of his own problems. He missed these practices because of his personal training and because he was throwing a fit about his helmet. If dude just came to work then there would be no problems. I really don’t understand this dude. 

But i am glad to see that the captains are behind Gruden and Mayock. It’s got to be hard not knowing what’s happening right now for the players but is good to see them coming together. 

• Like 2