All things Antonio Brown: from Helmet to Feet

Silver&Black88

I've been listening to both ESPN & NFLN this morning and heard something interesting.  Due to AB's conduct the past month or so (which is an important factor) he could still avoid suspension at present but could lose guaranteed money if he keeps up the antics and is suspended later.  I think it was Casserly's comment.  I've heard contradictory information and none of us know or understand the in's and out's of this matter.

I’m gonna tell you exactly what’s gonna happen if we don’t cut AB right now. 

We are gonna be grasping to put up points on Denvers Defense and will be using a run heavy offense. When we do pass Carr may look at other options as Antonio Brown is double covered. 

Antonio Brown has 2 catches for 31 yards with 8 minutes left in the 4th quarter as the Raiders are trailing 19-10 and the game is getting out of reach. 

After another stalled drive and Carr doesn’t throw to AB, AB pushes Carr to the ground and throws his helmet at Carr. 

AB is released directly after the game. 

A 30 for 30 comes out called the “15 Million Dollar Game”. 

Mayock is also fired at the end of the year. 

1 minute ago, BayRaider said:

I’m gonna tell you exactly what’s gonna happen if we don’t cut AB right now. 

We are gonna be grasping to put up points on Denvers Defense and will be using a run heavy offense. When we do pass Carr may look at other options as Antonio Brown is double covered. 

Antonio Brown has 2 catches for 31 yards with 8 minutes left in the 4th quarter as the Raiders are trailing 19-10 and the game is getting out of reach. 

After another stalled drive and Carr doesn’t throw to AB, AB pushes Carr to the ground and throws his helmet at Carr. 

AB is released directly after the game. 

A 30 for 30 comes out called the “15 Million Dollar Game”. 

Mayock is also fired at the end of the year. 

:D thats very detailed.

• Like 1

It's amazing where talent will get you.  Mayock was trying to do the right thing and put his foot down and create a more accountable culture, but in the end, talent trumps all.  And in the process, Mayock has lost all credibility by getting punked.  Wonder if AB made him pay his fines for him too :)