All things Antonio Brown: from Helmet to Feet

Silver&Black88

18 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

I’m gonna tell you exactly what’s gonna happen if we don’t cut AB right now. 

We are gonna be grasping to put up points on Denvers Defense and will be using a run heavy offense. When we do pass Carr may look at other options as Antonio Brown is double covered. 

Antonio Brown has 2 catches for 31 yards with 8 minutes left in the 4th quarter as the Raiders are trailing 19-10 and the game is getting out of reach. 

After another stalled drive and Carr doesn’t throw to AB, AB pushes Carr to the ground and throws his helmet at Carr. 

AB is released directly after the game. 

A 30 for 30 comes out called the “15 Million Dollar Game”. 

Mayock is also fired at the end of the year. 

I was thinking he’s gonna go after our oc but Carr is ok too. We all know he won’t go after heavyweight champ cable tho lol

Just now, NCOUGHMAN said:

I was thinking he’s gonna go after our oc but Carr is ok too. We all know he won’t go after heavyweight champ cable tho lol

We should actually make his whole contract guaranteed if he retires Cable. That may be the only way I even forgive Brown at this point. 200 yards, a win, and KO blow to the Cable Man. 

1 minute ago, agarcia34 said:

Al Davis would be proud. 

Fans just need to get the anger out cause come Monday night those same fans will be cheering him on. 

I'll never be an AB fan after all of this. He may do well on the Raiders and I'd applaud our success, but never will individually root for AB again.

1 minute ago, BayRaider said:

We should actually make his whole contract guaranteed if he retires Cable. That may be the only way I even forgive Brown at this point. 200 yards, a win, and KO blow to the Cable Man. 

Imagine being a coach... if ab can get away with doing this to mike may then he could prolly slap Olsen’s grease off his hair look at Gruden and walk away lol

i couldn’t coach in conditions like that

1 minute ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Imagine being a coach... if ab can get away with doing this to mike may then he could prolly slap Olsen’s grease off his hair look at Gruden and walk away lol

Again what just happened is basic **** that happens and men get over it. Its the other stuff the coaches will be concerned with. 

1 minute ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Any time Olsen calls a run play AB runs to the sideline, takes off his glove, and slaps Olsen. Then backhands him for good measure. Looks at Gruden like “you’re next, get me the ball”. 

43 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

Can't lump Mayock into this. He's another Gruden puppet. Just here to work the draft. He'd have never signed AB to begin with. This was all Gruden. And the fact he's going to play shows Gruden is, as we all know, 100% in control. Mayock is glorified scout on this team.

AB will be the undoing of this season. And could easily see it being the undoing of this Gruden/Mayock marriage. Mayock isn't going to stand for this ish for long. Too well respected in this league. 

Naw mike may gotta take some blame too he’s too old and respected to take this on the chin

Just now, TiberiusRising said:

Again what just happened is basic **** that happens and men get over it. Its the other stuff the coaches will be concerned with. 

Who posts fined documents from work? Name any man in sports or the real world who does this?