All things Antonio Brown: from Helmet to Feet

Silver&Black88

We all gotta chill. Let's see this plays out in the next couple of weeks.

The media would literally take any storyline about AB and run with it.

He's not alienating teammates, breaking the law, or beating women. Let's not act like the sky is falling when it isn't.

The JDR locker room issues in 2017 were 10 times worse than this and not even 1/10th of the media coverage was on that story.

On 8/9/2019 at 7:01 PM, Frankie2Gunz said:

It's the time of the year where news is slow.  No chance he sits out, he wants to ball and he will in the Silver and Black.  The guy wants a helmet that he's comfortable with, I get that and doesn't want to have to settle for something that he isn't comfortable with and impedes his vision.  Make him sign a waiver and let the dude do what he does best, torch even the best DB's in the league. 

Don't pay attention to this nonsense, in a few weeks no one will remember this trash.  

All this nonsense and just like I said in 2 weeks no one will remember this trash.  Media garbage that they blow you for a headline.  

AB is going to ball for us as soon as his feet are good.  He is such a massive upgrade as a player over Cooper it's not even funny.  

Yeah, I had to throw a Cooper dig in there, it's been awhile....

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

We all knew it was BS. However the media thrives off Raider drama and anything AB. 

The dude literally posted "if I leave, will the fans still love me"....Im happy hes smart enough to realize how dumb it would be to walk away from 30.1 mill guaranteed, but he definitely dangled retirement over this issue. 

6 hours ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

All this nonsense and just like I said in 2 weeks no one will remember this trash.  Media garbage that they blow you for a headline.  

AB is going to ball for us as soon as his feet are good.  He is such a massive upgrade as a player over Cooper it's not even funny.  

Yeah, I had to throw a Cooper dig in there, it's been awhile....

I'm going to throw a AB is not 6'4 dig in there.

• Like 1