All things Antonio Brown: from Helmet to Feet

Silver&Black88

No apologies needed in public. An apology to his teammates behind closed doors is a must. Mayock doesn’t need a public apology and can say it all should have stayed “in house” in the first place. Shows Mayock is tough but likes to keep it between those involved which should tell AB to keep that stuff off social media or watch it escalate. I’m done with AB and prefer suspension and cut to save 30 million. Lose the 3/5 rounders and LEARN from it! Burfict and Incognito only cost peanuts if they act NUTZZZ but AB is a problem that can be solved right now after making the mistake. If we keep him and the money isn’t guaranteed then he’s week to week but honestly I don’t want him a part of this organizations history. Once a Raider, always a Raider but if you never played a down you’re not with us. He helps us win 2 more games. Not worth it.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, OG_C2X said:

So its two different things.

His base salary for this year is guaranteed if he is on the active roster week 1. 

The 30M worth of guarantees over the next 2 years could be void, at the Raiders discretion, if he gets suspended for conduct detrimental to the team.

So technically it's already in his contract if we suspend him for conduct detrimental to the team his guarantees are void.

So the team could have him inactive on Monday. They could make it an injury thing and say it’s his feet thereby voiding his base salary for the season. That would be a great warning. Then they can keep the conduct detrimental in their back pocket as a trump card to keep him in line. 

It would show that there will be consequences for this kind of behavior but that if you play and do well there will also be rewards. 

1 minute ago, Chali21 said:

So the team could have him inactive on Monday. They could make it an injury thing and say it’s his feet thereby voiding his base salary for the season. That would be a great warning. Then they can keep the conduct detrimental in their back pocket as a trump card to keep him in line. 

It would show that there will be consequences for this kind of behavior but that if you play and do well there will also be rewards. 

If he's only inactive, he's still on the roster so his contract becomes guaranteed for the season.

25 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

They said it on first take, but it came from this. 

Wtf why 🤦🏽‍♂️ I could see if it was jerry Jones but mike may seems so real and cool individual of course I don’t know either personally but dam ab control yourself