Forge & Y2 Show Episode II Now Available

y2lamanaki

Feel free to have a listen here: 

https://anchor.fm/y2lamanaki/episodes/Forge--Y2-Show---Episode-2---Previewing-the-2019-49ers-Offense-e4rhbe

This week we're joined by @John232 as we preview the 2019 offense. Was a lot easier to edit this week - improvement! 

Once again, we'd love feedback. Let us know your thoughts. Also, feel free to subscribe, share, any of that sort of thing. 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, John232 said:

Also, as soon as finished the online preview, I immediately regretted not mentioning Ross Reynolds. Felt like he got a lot of hype, haven’t kept track of him at camp though. 

I  almost brought him up during the show about  him playing tackle in camp according to barrows, which I found interesting

Finally got around to listening to this. Almost finished the second episode, but it's hard to get through all of it when my commute is only 15 minutes.

First off.. is it me or does Forge's voice have a little Chief Wiggum in it? Like, when you have a cold, do you go full Wiggum? I'm not criticizing, just noticing. I like Chief Wiggum. Please tell me you named your kid Ralph!!

Good job, guys. You sure can talk for an hour straight. Intelligibly. Well done.

59 minutes ago, rudyZ said:

Finally got around to listening to this. Almost finished the second episode, but it's hard to get through all of it when my commute is only 15 minutes.

First off.. is it me or does Forge's voice have a little Chief Wiggum in it? Like, when you have a cold, do you go full Wiggum? I'm not criticizing, just noticing. I like Chief Wiggum. Please tell me you named your kid Ralph!!

Good job, guys. You sure can talk for an hour straight. Intelligibly. Well done.

Everyone knows you never go full wiggum