Do You Buy Napkins or Just use Paper Towels?

MKnight82

On 08/08/2019 at 6:04 AM, FinneasGage said:

napkins. every time me or my roommates go thru fast food we cop hella napkins and put them in the stash in the kitchen 

Drive throughs are also real bad for the environment and stupid as heck.  So hopefully you mean you're parking, walking in, and grabbing like a hundred and fifty paper napkins from inside the store i guess.

2 hours ago, Tugboat said:

Drive throughs are also real bad for the environment and stupid as heck.  So hopefully you mean you're parking, walking in, and grabbing like a hundred and fifty paper napkins from inside the store i guess.

...you say that like it's a bad thing.

• 3 weeks later...

Paper towels.

BUT I have a 2 year old so I also have a package of baby wipes stored everywhere. As long as the scent isn't offensive they are awesome. I doubt I'll get rid of them after she's done [otty training.

If you are single though, stay away from the baby wipes. Causes more questions than needed for any girls that hop in. lol

• Like 1

On 8/10/2019 at 6:02 AM, Tugboat said:

Like i'm sorry, but if you can't park your car, get out...walk like 30 feet to go order your fast food...you probably shouldn't be eating that fast food in the first place.  Ban all drive thru's imo.

Not that easy with kids.  

11 hours ago, TwoUpTwoDown said:
On 8/8/2019 at 7:04 AM, FinneasGage said:

napkins. every time me or my roommates go thru fast food we cop hella napkins and put them in the stash in the kitchen 

Finally someone said it.

In college, I had a dresser drawer used exclusively for taco bell sporks. I don't know why I never stole napkins. 

On 8/29/2019 at 6:22 AM, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I still have that drawer.

Soy sauce packets, chop sticks as fortune cookies from the sushi take out, plastic silverware packs, napkins, ketchup packs, etc.

Obviously can’t throw that stuff out, you never know when you’re going to need a plastic fork.  In your kitchen.  At home.

You don't realize how Taco Bell sauce doesn't work on anything except Taco Bell until you have Taco Bell sauce and no Taco Bell.

• Like 1