South Pole Madness Mafia: N8 Sunday at 10 pm est Nacho wins

Pickle Rick

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

all you gotta do to get out of it is to post your role pm tbh

Fair point.

12 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:
19 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

Welcome Dr. Woz @Woz.  You have become increasingly paranoid to the point where at times you speak with the penguins.  As your sanity is slipping you realize survival is all that matters now. 

Alignment: You are Insanity Aligned 

Abilities: You have a needle full of blood that has been infected Dengue.  Each night you can:

-Infect (hit) a player 

-You have a 2 shot commute  

Each night you must also send me a section of the facility (grid) that you would like to search.  If you fail to do so, you will be randomly assigned one. 

So during the night I will need the following

Night move:

Grid search:

Wincon: Make it to the next sunrise when the next wave of scientists arrive at the USAMRIID facility.  Survive to the end of the game at all costs.

RE
TIRED

My one death note:

You're all welcome for the extra info. May that help you in your game. I thought about hanging around and doing the minimal amount to stay alive, but I just figured that would pull the game down as you chased down someone who didn't care (swoosh, thank TKN for that out because you were getting the Dengue, courtesy of random.org). If this hurt/ruined the game for you, my apologies, but I didn't really want to be here in the first place.

Peace.

47 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Need more straight shooters like Dome.

It's going to be interesting when you and Malf go in consecutive nights. It's either such blatant WIFOM or a clear Dome setup that no one will believe it.

13 hours ago, Dome said:

If i'm scum i'm killing swag n1 and malf n2

fyi