SURVIVOR POOL 14 - SmittyBacall IS CHAMPION!!

Woz

3 minutes ago, Woz said:

Now, the interesting question for the five remaining people who haven't made a pick so far: do you pick the Browns, the Jets ... or do you just let you no-pick take you out?

I think you'd have to pick the Browns. The Jets are just such a dumpster fire right now.

Just now, Bolts223 said:

Baker is playing is he not?

I was under the impression it was a GDT, but apparently he wasn't on the injury report (though Stanton is questionable with a knee injury). So it could become the epic matchup of Siemian vs. Garrett Gilbert!

1 hour ago, Suffering_Bills said:

All I did was put my favorite team up there. I didn't change my prediction. This is ridiculous.

On 9/5/2019 at 8:31 AM, Suffering_Bills said:

Favorite team: Buffalo Bills.

Week one pick: Seattle.

I have read all of the rules and agree to them. The most important rule is "Watch your edits."

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Woz said:

I can understand that, but West Coast team playing on the East Coast at 1pm ET is usually not a good thing.

West Coast playing early game on the east coast is bad. Just not as bad as being a team that needed overtime to beat the Colts with a new franchise starter that was anointed two weeks prior; and lost against the mighty mighty lions. If we lose to the Lolphins it is solely because we are a bad team right now with no decent line play. Cowboys and Chargers for me the next two week acknowledging that Miami might end my survivorship and hopes for the Chargers this season in the same week.

Meanwhile Mahomes is going cheat mode & the Patriots third worst receiver is Julian Edelman.