SURVIVOR POOL 14 - SmittyBacall IS CHAMPION!!

Woz

I have played this game 8 years in a row, and never made it past week 3. I've gone out week 1 six times, including 4 in a row. 5 of those time years I went out picking either for, or against, the Browns. Three times I backed them to turn their luck around and got kneecapped by it. I hate this game. I hate the Browns. I hate myself for playing it, and I hate Woz for laying this rake in my path - year after year - and laughing as I walk right into it, each time positive I've got this rake problem handled and this time  -  this time  -  it will be different.

It's never different.

*sigh*

Favorite Team: Patriots
Week 1 pick: Patriots

I have read all of the rules and agree to them. The most important rule is "Watch your edits."

• Like 3

1 hour ago, ChazStandard said:

I have played this game 8 years in a row, and never made it past week 3. I've gone out week 1 six times, including 4 in a row. 5 of those time years I went out picking either for, or against, the Browns. Three times I backed them to turn their luck around and got kneecapped by it. I hate this game. I hate the Browns. I hate myself for playing it, and I hate Woz for laying this rake in my path - year after year - and laughing as I walk right into it, each time positive I've got this rake problem handled and this time  -  this time  -  it will be different.

It's never different.

*sigh*

I have read all of the rules and agree to them. The most important rule is "Watch your edits."

You're gonna make it, buddy. You and me both. I'm going to tell you this every week, until we're in the finals. 

Then, when we're done, were going to drink the blood of the losers and dance on @Woz's grave, because IT IS OUR TIME!!!

• Like 2

18 hours ago, ET80 said:

The answer to this question is ALWAYS no. I'm disappointed you had to ask.

I'm trying out "nice" and "friendly" duds. They fit oddly, so please excuse me if I act a bit off-kilter.

5 hours ago, Malfatron said:

this is a story all about how

you didnt sign up correctly; woz will disallow

now id like to take a minute so youll get some credit

why dont you just tell Woz that youll watch your edit

This is a Top 20 post ever for me on this board. Kudos to you. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, ChazStandard said:

It's never different.

*sigh*

It might help a little to remember these two facts:

1. I don't win either.
  2. I keep running this damn thing each year.

5 hours ago, Malfatron said:

this is a story all about how

you didnt sign up correctly; woz will disallow

now id like to take a minute so youll get some credit

why dont you just tell Woz that youll watch your edit

giphy.gif

• Like 1