Which Supporting Cast Member On Your Favorite Team Are You Most Excited For?

the lone star

Which Supporting Cast Member On Your Favorite Team Are You Most Excited For?

For example, the Mavs have Luka and KP, but they're the stars, so they can't be picked. Anybody else is fair game though, so with that in mind, I'll go with Delon Wright. I'm also excited to see if Justin Jackson will win starting SF duties.

• 2 weeks later...

One of the biggest stories for the Nuggets is if Gary Harris and Will Barton will bounce back from meh injury seasons. I think Harris is more of a core piece than supporting cast member, but Barton bouncing back is probably the most important thing for the Nuggets.

I think for me it is seeing how Grant fits in with the Nuggets and Jokic. On paper he's a perfect fit and could be the 4 of the future, but looking forward to seeing how it looks. A lot of good choice though. I freakin love Juancho Hernangomez and hope he can break into the rotation. Although that would probably only happen if MPJ stinks

Joe Ingles: He'll be in a 6th man role this year and should be fresh throughout the year with a smaller role. I love how he fits as a creator with our second unit and as an extra shooter as we close games with Bogdanovic at the 4 spot. I think he's going to have a big year for us. 

I'm not necessarily a fan of any one team, but I'm excited for a lot of role players. The dudes that were injured on the Nuggets last year, Porter and Vanderbilt. Plus Grant next to Jokic can be nasty. That's just the Nuggets, but I'm excited for a lot of players. The Bulls will be fun, the 6ers have some fun role players, Utah, NOP, too many to list. 

• Like 2