Trade Help

Motion

3 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

I personally like McCaffrey more but the difference is negligible. I really don’t see much of purpose of making that deal

Well the purpose would be getting the player who gets more points overall from here on out. My league is overall point based to take it all. Head to head best record wins $500 but winner of the league gets $2750.  Barring injuries I’m feeling pretty good right now but it’s early so I know better than to get ahead of myself.  Just hoping Melvin Gordon comes back sooner rather than later.  My starting lineup will be nearly untouchable at that point. 

2 hours ago, BillSabre said:

Well the purpose would be getting the player who gets more points overall from here on out. My league is overall point based to take it all. Head to head best record wins $500 but winner of the league gets $2750.  Barring injuries I’m feeling pretty good right now but it’s early so I know better than to get ahead of myself.  Just hoping Melvin Gordon comes back sooner rather than later.  My starting lineup will be nearly untouchable at that point. 

cmc ...if full season points matter most. 

how ever kamara will have the better fantasy playoff, which i think is a non factor for y'all. 

fuller for dissly?

I have kittle on bye and dissly is going against ARI

my wrs are hilton, fitz, ridley, john brown, aj green, and fuller

I doubt fuller ever touches my lineup

gonna try and scoop up preston williams or dorsett too

I think fuller is probably at his lowest value rn and he has a chance to explode cause he is playing like 90% of snaps w/ watson

might just pickup doyle, vernon, or ebron for the bye

Edited by 11sanchez11

2 hours ago, 11sanchez11 said:

fuller for dissly?

I have kittle on bye and dissly is going against ARI

my wrs are hilton, fitz, ridley, john brown, aj green, and fuller

I doubt fuller ever touches my lineup

gonna try and scoop up preston williams or dorsett too

I think fuller is probably at his lowest value rn and he has a chance to explode cause he is playing like 90% of snaps w/ watson

might just pickup doyle, vernon, or ebron for the bye

I'm fine with that deal if you are reasonably sure filler will never touch your lineup

21 hours ago, Forge said:

Screw it...had to take it. It sucks, because I think my team is worse off in the long run, but the injuries have been brutal for me this season and I have to keep my head above water while Barkley is out. It's a 2 quarterback league, and there's not much on the waiver wire, but I still think that it would be easier to manage successful streaming of quarterbacks (think I'll start this week with Stafford + Keenum) to make up a good portion of the difference. 

Sorry, wasn't around my computer.  

Don't love it but your back was against the wall.  IMO there isn't much of a difference between Boyd and JJSS right now while Green is out.  Think you did well getting DJ.  QB is so deep that you shouldn't have issues finding 15-25m points a week from that streamer.  A guy like Kyle Allen, who's got elite weapons, would be a nice high upside option if he's available.

Could be in trouble with Ekeler though if the Melvin Gordon reports are true.

Just now, SSG said:

Sorry, wasn't around my computer.  

Don't love it but your back was against the wall.  IMO there isn't much of a difference between Boyd and JJSS right now while Green is out.  Think you did well getting DJ.  QB is so deep that you shouldn't have issues finding 15-25m points a week from that streamer.  A guy like Kyle Allen, who's got elite weapons, would be a nice high upside option if he's available.

Could be in trouble with Ekeler though if the Melvin Gordon reports are true.

Yeah, I'm going to work on getting Ekeler out of there now. I'm just not sure what level value I should be targeting. Chris Carson maybe? 

My season has been very annoying lol

17 hours ago, BillSabre said:

PPR league

Give Kamara and Diggs 

Get McCaffery and Mike Williams.

YES OR NO

CMC and AK41 are my #1 and #2 RBs in FF.  Cooks is close for me but Zeke is a distance 4th given his Derrick Henry-esk involvement in Moore's revamped passing game.

You are selling low on Diggs but I don't mind the deal.  Williams is getting healthy.  I think CMC is a safer week to week play because I like both his ceiling and floor more.