Trade Help

Motion

32 minutes ago, bigbadbuff said:

Got offered McLaurin for Wayne Gallman, ppr. I HAVE to take that trade right? Gallman is about to become irrelevant..

What's Gallman's status on your team right now? Are you super weak at running back? Is he playing a pivotal Rb2 role on your team while Barkley is out? 

48 minutes ago, Forge said:

What's Gallman's status on your team right now? Are you super weak at running back? Is he playing a pivotal Rb2 role on your team while Barkley is out? 

My flex. I have CMC and Shady.

Thin at WR i have Diggs, Hilton, Corey Davis, and Preston Williams.

To go along however someone else is talking about a potential Gurley or Aaron Jones for Diggs or Hilton trade 

7 minutes ago, holt_bruce81 said:

Trade just went down in my league...

Team A receives: George Kittle

Team B receives: Mark Andrews, Devonta Freeman, Sterling Shepard

This trade doesn't seem fair to me. I mean Team B is VERY good at talking up his players, but god damn. 

It's a bad trade for team A, but i get the logic. He thinks he's selling high on the likes of Andrews and Shepard and that they won't continue at their current pace. I do believe that Andrews will regress, but I'm somewhat bullish on Shepard, and Freeman is okay roster fodder as a back up / bye week fill in. If Team A legitimately had Freeman as an rb4 type and shepard as sort of a wr4/5 (or even a 3 but with similarly leveled 4's and 5's), then I get what he was thinking, I just feel like Kittle was the wrong person to make this trade for. Kelce I could understand. Kittle isn't going to be kittle from last year because the 49ers don't have Mullens at quarterback and don't have to force feed him the ball (nvm that Kittle had like 3 75 yard touchdowns or something like that last year which is an insane outlier and was never going to be something that could be replicated) 

18 minutes ago, holt_bruce81 said:

This trade doesn't seem fair to me. I mean Team B is VERY good at talking up his players, but god damn. 

Meh I think Team B wins that trade but it's not a horrible landslide or anything. Tate is about to eat into Shepard's targets and Devonta Freeman is a high-end roster clog, so I don't really feel like the additional pieces he got there are gonna end up mattering that much. If he'd gotten just one of them instead of both it would look fairly reasonable if you buy into the assumption that is being made that the Ravens passing game is going to regress. 

Edited by BaltimoreTerp

14 Teamed, PPR, Total Points League.

Ok just shook up my team and traded Russ Wilson, David Johnson for Cooper Kupp, Melvin Gordon. Now my roster looks like:

QB: no one , probably stream QBs

RB: Dalvin Cook

RB: Melvin Gordon

WR: Cooper Kupp

WR: Tyler Boyd

WR: Allen Robinson

TE: OJ Howard

FLEX: Rashad Penny

i was offered Goff, Edelman, and James Conner OR Fournette for Dalvin Cook and Ito Smith. Should I pull the trigger? Would give me...

QB: Jared Goff

RB: James Conner or Fournette

FLEX: Julian Edelman

Do you see a trade? This guy in my league is always wanting to trade with me, I just don't see one...

His team:                                                 My Team:

QB: Lamar Jackson                               QB: Dak Prescott 
RB: Mark Ingram                                    RB: Dalvin Cook
RB: Phillip Lindsey                                 RB: Matt Breida
WR: DJ Chark                                         WR: Keenan Allen
WR: Mike Williams                                WR: Michael Thomas
TE: Rickey Seals-Jones                        TE: Darren Waller
Flex: Auden Tate                                   Flex: MVS
K: Josh Lambo                                      K: Justin Tucker
DST: Panthers                                       DST: Saints

Bench:                                                     Bench:
Tyreek Hill (injured)                              Terry McLaurin
Davante Adams (injured)                     Alexander Mattison
Nyheim Hines                                        James White
Vance Mcdonad (injured)                    Chris Thompson
Robby Anderson                                    OJ Howard
Gus Edwards                                         Gardner Minshew/Michael Gallup (just put a significant bid on Gallup) 

I just don't see anything there, I mean getting a more steady RB2 would be ideal, so I have some interest in Ingram but I really can't trade him any of those top two receivers for him. It would have to be like James White and MVS for Ingram? is that offer fair? If I get Gallup, i think i might offer that. 

It's a standard league. 

Edited by holt_bruce81

14 hours ago, holt_bruce81 said:

Do you see a trade? This guy in my league is always wanting to trade with me, I just don't see one...

Gus Edwards                                         Gardner Minshew/Michael Gallup (just put a significant bid on Gallup) 

I just don't see anything there, I mean getting a more steady RB2 would be ideal, so I have some interest in Ingram but I really can't trade him any of those top two receivers for him. It would have to be like James White and MVS for Ingram? is that offer fair? If I get Gallup, i think i might offer that. 

It's a standard league. I would try and improve your starters with depth.  Something like Breida, McLaurin and OJ Howard for Ingram.  Maybe MVS, McLaurin, Thompson and/or Howard for Hill or Adams.  Those are the only players I see that improve you so would have to try and take advantage of his roster being pretty trash and needing starters at a few positions.

I would try to do a combination of Breida/White, McLaurin/MVS, and OJ Howard for Ingram, Hill, or Adams.  His team sucks for now so might be able to pry something of value away for three bench players that would be starters for him.

21 hours ago, holt_bruce81 said:

Don't love it but I see it.  Team A is buying a name and last year's production in Kittle with a group of guys that are likely buried on his bench. Team B is selling that name and production for a haul.  Heck, Andrews has multiple games this year where he has the sort of production that Kittle has on his entire season. 

I'm a Kittle owner and I couldn't hit accept fast enough if that was offered to me.  Depending on the roster, I'd likely have taken Andrews and either ONE of the other players for Kittle.  Saying that though, I'm an Andrews fan (who doesn't have any stock in him).  He was a historically efficient receiver last year as a rookie and has an undeniable connection with Jackson who's gonna be a top 3 scoring QB this year.  In Freeman and Shephard you get 2 extremely solid flexes with RB2 and WR2 upside.  

I'd have been mad about the trade but it would have been because I didn't beat TEAM A to the punch.  

Edited by SSG

14 hours ago, holt_bruce81 said:

It's a standard league. 

If it were me, I would be selling high on Allen for a package that included Ingram and one of those injured stud WRs.  

Allen, White and Howard for Mark Ingram and Tyreek Hill.  It's probably a little over payment that's going to hurt initially but I think it's an upgrade going forward.  If Adam's injury wasn't too his foot I'd probably prefer him but issues with the feet scare me.  It being a standard league the advantage in catches don't matter when looking at Hill and Adams. 

Unless he's really terrible at FF, I doubt he'd do anything but laugh at White and MVS for his RB1.  Including multiple clear upgrades for this week could be enticing.  With Gordon coming back and Williams getting healthy I don't think Allen is going to sustain.  

10 minutes ago, holt_bruce81 said:

What do you guys think Ekeler is ROS? I think a lot of owners are going to be down on him because of the Gordon return, but actually believe he has stand alone value. Might be able to buy him low right now. 

I think he's got RB2 value this week with flex value (worst case) going forward.  He got touches last year and would have to think he's going to get as much or more this year given what he's shown through the first 4 weeks.  

18 hours ago, SARGO127 said:

14 Teamed, PPR, Total Points League.

Ok just shook up my team and traded Russ Wilson, David Johnson for Cooper Kupp, Melvin Gordon. Now my roster looks like:

QB: no one , probably stream QBs

RB: Dalvin Cook

FLEX: Rashad Penny

i was offered Goff, Edelman, and James Conner OR Fournette for Dalvin Cook and Ito Smith. Should I pull the trigger? Would give me...

QB: Jared Goff

RB: James Conner or Fournette

FLEX: Julian Edelman

Anyone?

he said I can have my choice of Goff + Conner or Fournette + Kupp or Woods 

for Cook + Ito Smith

1 hour ago, holt_bruce81 said:

What do you guys think Ekeler is ROS? I think a lot of owners are going to be down on him because of the Gordon return, but actually believe he has stand alone value. Might be able to buy him low right now. 

Rb2 / flex, especially in ppr leagues.