Trade Help

Motion

12 hours ago, 101Raider said:

Just got offered: Melvin Gordon, Evan Engram and Trubisky

for

my: Travis Kelce, Leonard Fournette and Jimmy G

this is a 1/2 PPR Superflex league (Trubisky and Jimmy would be 3rd QBs).

No. 

12 hours ago, Humble_Beast said:

I pulled the trigger ppr on this deal, forgot to ask your guys 

I traded: Hill WR, A Jones RB

received: M Gordon 

Current RBs 

Gordan, K Johnson, S Michel, D Montgomery, M Sanders, R Jones 

Current WRs 

D Adams, AJ Green, Allison, Mclaurin, Chark 

felt like I needed a stud RB1..... Also also Herndon with empty roster spot. Thoughts ???

Don't like that trade at all. Far too much question about Gordon to make that kind of move and give up that kind of capital, in my opinion. Could work out if Jones never really gets going the rest of the season, but definitely don't love it on the surface at this moment. 

• Like 1

On 10/5/2019 at 9:02 AM, Forge said:

Don't like that trade at all. Far too much question about Gordon to make that kind of move and give up that kind of capital, in my opinion. Could work out if Jones never really gets going the rest of the season, but definitely don't love it on the surface at this moment. 

I suck at fantasy football :/

5 hours ago, Forge said:

Would you guys offer something like Boyd + Ekeler for Hopkins? 

Yes, absolutely. Hopkins has a groin issue, but it's only a matter of time before he gets going 

I just offered someone mvs and Royce Freeman for ekeler. He needs wrs and I need a RB.

I am trying to flip Sutton for a bonafide running back, even though he's clearly flaccos go to guy. 

Would kerryon Johnson straight up for Sutton be a good trade? .5ppr

30 minutes ago, N4L said:

Yes, absolutely. Hopkins has a groin issue, but it's only a matter of time before he gets going 

I just offered someone mvs and Royce Freeman for ekeler. He needs wrs and I need a RB.

I am trying to flip Sutton for a bonafide running back, even though he's clearly flaccos go to guy. 

I want kerryon in that scenario. 

I can see buying or selling ekeler. I Don't like how few carries he got though, so I think it's a good opportunity to sell on him. You can't count on 14 reception. Some people may see the points with Gordon back and think he's still okay in that regard. I think he's a reasonable rb2 in ppr leagues. He'd be my flex so I don't have to, but I think I can get more value

13 hours ago, N4L said:

Crazy, if you can actually get KJ for Sutton. I think its practically imposstible

Should I make this trade with Barkley maybe coming back soon.

I would recieve A.Jones and J.Edleman for S.Barkley? 

I currently have J.Conner, L.McCoy, C.Hyde and C.Thompson For RB's

My WR's A.Brown, J.Gordon, R.Woods and Watkins.

Either way this year has been a disaster for me with the Brown drama and Barkley getting hurt. 

14 hours ago, mfw096 said:

Should I make this trade with Barkley maybe coming back soon.

I would recieve A.Jones and J.Edleman for S.Barkley? 

I currently have J.Conner, L.McCoy, C.Hyde and C.Thompson For RB's

My WR's A.Brown, J.Gordon, R.Woods and Watkins.

Either way this year has been a disaster for me with the Brown drama and Barkley getting hurt. 

It's very close it seems like you don't need the trade, see if you can get a little more out of it because Barkley is a top 5 pick anyway you look at it.

Should I Trade:

James Conner, Deandre Hopkins, and Brandin Cooks or DJ Chark for Christian Mccaffery

It's a one person keeper league and i have AJ Green coming back soon, I've never started DJ Chark even though i should have, and Conner hasn't done anything for me same with Hopkins.