Back to School Mafia - The Admins have taken over the school!

rackcs

Just now, Counselor said:

You might be the smartest after all Malfy lol

im trying, my friend.

i think naz voted fellow scum, and then you and pickle piled on. then naz bailed.

later, naz selfvoted and then matts voted naz, knowing that naz had no likelihood of getting lynched.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

the way i see it, mafia has a move that can target a player and make the result of their invest whatever they want it to be.

culting is pretty much the scariest result, so they chose that

21 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

more likely, they targetted me.

and whoever invests me, id come back as cult.

its a modifed framer role

Except swag's role doesn't work like that.  

Swag studies a player and learns their ability, he can then the next night use that ability or study someone else.

I take that to mean no faking or manipulation can be done on him.  Now I am a little mystified by the cult aspect.  Could swag have converted someone to town, or could he not have used it at all. 

3 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Except swag's role doesn't work like that.  

Swag studies a player and learns their ability, he can then the next night use that ability or study someone else.

I take that to mean no faking or manipulation can be done on him.  Now I am a little mystified by the cult aspect.  Could swag have converted someone to town, or could he not have used it at all. 

i know i am one of the next lynches, but i will scumhunt until im dead.

i believe that naz is mafia, based on what i uncovered (if correct, that basically clears you and counselor in my mind)

i am speculating on how mafia framed me, because i know im town. and i will fight with town until i die. but i dont know exactly how it might have happend, and thats not my focus now.

• Like 1