Back to School Mafia - The Admins have taken over the school!

rackcs

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

So from my understanding, swag laid out a guilty. We didn’t believe him, he verified his claim and now we are still exploring other options? 

I believe BCBs last words were “We have a verified scum from town. Let’s not get cute.”

...and here we are. Malf/Counselor need to go consecutively.

16 hours ago, Whicker said:

Poor Swag had to partner with Matts this game haha

furthering the perception that matts was scum

14 hours ago, Whicker said:

Man I'm sad

14 hours ago, Malfatron said:

is it because of swag and what he did?

feels bad because his team framed me, and thus caused swag to quit.

because of this, i think whicker may be admin

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I really don’t want to say. When will you guys learn that in @rackcs games, I shoot for JVP. 

Well since I don't really care about this game anymore now that racks let swag back......

I'm the wannabe. Loser aligned (blue).  

Dome was telling the truth from my viewpoint about almost everything, he was town friendly bc I am town friendly.  It is why I didn't vote for him.  I am trying to find a popular kid so I can become popular.  Once I do, i meet my wincon and can do what I want I guess.  I can win with anyone bc all I have to do is find a popular kid.  

Dingo said he thought swag was the cool kid so I thought dingo was actually the cool kid and that would be someone popular.  Mwil redirected me to swag (he is not popular)

I then thought (now seems stupid) that a popular kid could be scum bc the attention whore flipped admin aligned, so I used it on mwil n3 bc I was pretty certain he was scum.  Mwil is not popular.  

The downside to my move is that I talk so much to the person in between classes that they are late to their next class and can't vote.  It's an unattended consequence.  

16 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

So from my understanding, swag laid out a guilty. We didn’t believe him, he verified his claim and now we are still exploring other options? 

Well some people didn't believe him.  

Those same people are now trying to follow him.  xD

8 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Well since I don't really care about this game anymore now that racks let swag back......

I'm the wannabe. Loser aligned (blue).  

Dome was telling the truth from my viewpoint about almost everything, he was town friendly bc I am town friendly.  It is why I didn't vote for him.  I am trying to find a popular kid so I can become popular.  Once I do, i meet my wincon and can do what I want I guess.  I can win with anyone bc all I have to do is find a popular kid.  

Dingo said he thought swag was the cool kid so I thought dingo was actually the cool kid and that would be someone popular.  Mwil redirected me to swag (he is not popular)

I then thought (now seems stupid) that a popular kid could be scum bc the attention whore flipped admin aligned, so I used it on mwil n3 bc I was pretty certain he was scum.  Mwil is not popular.  

The downside to my move is that I talk so much to the person in between classes that they are late to their next class and can't vote.  It's an unattended consequence.  

Malf

Counselor

Pickle

In that order town

Archived