Back to School Mafia - The Admins have taken over the school!

rackcs

6 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Don't let mwil, that dodo, have a pass.

source.gif

Bcb can just as easily flip back to scum just like Matts flipped back to town.  

tenor.gif?itemid=7681234

With a janitor we just don't know.  

giphy.gif

3 hours ago, Malfatron said:

use it on yourself.

since i dont have that move, it will fail.

your invest was tampered with

Sticking with that, huh?

3 hours ago, Malfatron said:

yeah i dont believe counselor.

any other relevant reports of scum anyone?

Nervous?

2 hours ago, The Orca said:

The above was in a Racks game...the Aerogon quest one. Funny how that isnt consistent with what BcB is peddling. Swag and Touch were Masons with no move...lmao

To be fair, I have seen it.  Relatively rare IIRC though.  And usually only one weaker ability for both to share.

2 hours ago, Malfatron said:

no, i was roleblocked every night so far

That is super convenient.

2 hours ago, Malfatron said:

I think you are scum.  I explained it earlier, but the way you handled the Swag thing is scum 101.  Easily the scummiest behavior so far this game.

What I am actually beginning to believe is that you and Counselor are scum together.  Maybe he is a godfather or maybe he had a one/two shot ability that he has used up so he isn't as valuable while you can be lynched or still have an ability.  So you two set this up as a way so you would be lock clear the rest of the game(or at least a while) and lead us astray.  It certainly would not be shocking for you to set up the bus of a teammate.

If my theory is correct, then I could see y'all naming one scummate on that list so that if it was uncovered, they could be like 'oh, there's no way they'd set up a double bus' and wifom from there.   

Maybe a bit tinfoil-y...but I could 100% see you coming up with this plan after Swag flipped.  So if you want to lynch Counselor...and Counselor is fine with dying...I don't think I like that move.

Malf

So if you 

Archived