2019 GDT Sign Up Thread

AlexGreen#20

Just now, Norm said:

How many consecutive years have you said this? I'm not being facetious. Real question

Every single year since 2010.  2010 was the last year I thought we had zero chance of winning the Super Bowl.  I legitimately jokes aside think there's zero percent chance we win the Super Bowl this year. 

1 minute ago, Outpost31 said:

Every single year since 2010.  2010 was the last year I thought we had zero chance of winning the Super Bowl.  I legitimately jokes aside think there's zero percent chance we win the Super Bowl this year. 

4 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

giphy.gif

raw

• Like 1

Just now, Outpost31 said:

I had given up in 2010 when we didn't get Lynch. I even turned on Ted. Then I started posting Starks will save us all etc etc and basically nothing else for weeks. I now take credit for that victory. 

Don’t give Leader too hard a time though.  He didn’t and still does not know the cosmic power of the GDT.  Without his blunder, we likely would have snuck into the playoffs considering how easy it would have been (we still had a shot after the Cardinals loss).  If not for that blunder, we likely would still have McCarthy as head coach and we would have missed out on Rashan Gary.

26 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Don’t give Leader too hard a time though.  He didn’t and still does not know the cosmic power of the GDT.  Without his blunder, we likely would have snuck into the playoffs considering how easy it would have been (we still had a shot after the Cardinals loss).  If not for that blunder, we likely would still have McCarthy as head coach and we would have missed out on Rashan Gary.

who cares, he's a bust. His AV is 0 and the average 12th overall pick has an AV of 19.

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/G/GaryRa00.htm

https://prosportsanalytics.com/2017/04/02/nfl-draft-value-chart/

I got banned for saying heil Gute, but I may have crossed the rubicon by comparing the roster purge to genocide. I was on roll with that metaphor though. I just couldn’t get out of my own way. It’s very similar to Favre with his racy photos. Really bad idea but he just couldn’t help himself. I get it. I do. 

I got banned for saying heil Gute, but I may have crossed the rubicon by comparing the roster purge to genocide. I was on roll with that metaphor though. I just couldn’t get out of my own way. It’s very similar to Favre with his racy photos. Really bad idea but he just couldn’t help himself. I get it. I do. 

giphy.gif

Edited by festiveonion
  • Like 1

@CWood21, the real question now is when does @Shanedorf make the GDT for the week 2?  We have to get to 49 notifications for you each week.  Don’t think it all has to be the same day.  We might need more notifications for you the tougher the team.

I think it should be the day after the game is over.  

@Norm, @incognito_man, @AlexGreen#20, and Shane, what do we think here?