2019 GDT Sign Up Thread

AlexGreen#20

14 hours ago, FinneasGage said:

pacekrs v. bears

sunday 1pm 

injuries (tbd) 

This reminds me of another site where they made a rule only mods could post them because there was so much bickering. One day nobody made one for a snf game. They always had the logos and top player stats and I did that, but I drew it all in MS paint all ****ty and posted it. Everyone thought it was hilarious but they got so ******* mad and I got warned and all this, and they wonder why that site is dead now... No fun allowed and banned 70% of the regulars that kept it alive. Stupid mods.

Edited by Norm

27 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

redundant and repetitive

I'll still rip any mod, but the ones here are freaking saints comparatively. I got banned once because I said "I think we all agree it's safe to say Josh Freeman is a bust." And this TB fan mod banned me a month for trolling. They undid it after a few days but he never got over it. They were the legit mods from the memes that just wanted to ban everyone alive every day because their lives were sad hollow empty shells. I got banned once for talking about drinking too often.... There was another one I got banned for off topic in a thread that was for random chat during a fantasy game. It was legit an off topic thread. They deleted my posts and then hit be with the ban a couple days later. I got banned for going off on a guy that posted my real name and (old) address on the board. He never got banned and they didn't delete the post for a month or however long I was banned until I came back and told them to. I think I was banned more than I wasn't banned lol

The truth is, 90% of it was because I was constantly taking passive shots at them and they just looked for "reasons" after that lol

Edited by Norm