Packers Cuts Thread

Packerraymond

Just now, Golfman said:

Randall was not coming back to play football on a McCarthy coached team. It's pretty simple! You can say they screwed up but they screwed up by keeping McCarthy about 3 years too long. 

Randall was drafted by the former GM to play CORNERBACK. 

Randall was put at CORNERBACK by the longest-tenured defensive coordinator in the league for 3 seasons.

Randall was admonished by his head coach at the end of the 2017 (to get his house in order) -- a coach who almost never called out his players publicly.

Upon being traded to Cleveland, Dorsey immediately announced that Randall would be switched to SAFETY where he has flourished.

But, for the usual suspects, all the fault for the Packers having to trade Randall falls on Gute.

No one else.  

1 minute ago, TheOnlyThing said:

Randall was put at CORNERBACK by the longest-tenured defensive coordinator in the league for 3 seasons.

Randall was admonished by his head coach at the end of the 2017 (to get his house in order) -- a coach who almost never called out his players publicly.

Upon being traded to Cleveland, Dorsey immediately announced that Randall would be switched to SAFETY where he has flourished.

But, for the usual suspects, all the fault for the Packers having to trade Randall falls on Gute.

No one else.  

I agree he could have fired McCarthy when he was hired. It was obvious he was not very good at his job. 

1 minute ago, TheOnlyThing said:

No one else.  

I hate you but I will say this, I kinda blame Mac. I've said this for a while. I'm betting he wanted Kizer and helped push it that way. I blame him way more than Gute. I just give Gute the **** because he's treated as infallible still

• Like 1

Just now, Norm said:

I forgot he lasted that long... And nobody would even do a trash for trash trade?

He was a heck of a player at UF... He got real defensive at the combine (with the Packers, specifically)... Something has gone sideways with him.

1 minute ago, Donzo said:

Wow... Just Wow!

A 3rd round pick not making it out of camp. Ya don't see that too often.

It was amazing how quickly he tanked his stock throughout the whole draft process. Horrendous interviews with media and poor combine performance to the point he dropped out of drills with an "injury". Now the dude can't even make it through 1 training camp before getting the boot.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, deltarich87 said:

It was amazing how quickly he tanked his stock throughout the whole draft process. Horrendous interviews with media and poor combine performance to the point he dropped out of drills with an "injury". Now the dude can't even make it through 1 training camp before getting the boot.

Just not sure how you could draft him in the 3rd after his combine and interviews. It's not like you are taking a chance on an athletic freak. Watch we claim him and get him! xD