Rewatchable movies or tv shows

Xenos

What are the movies or shows that you always find yourself watching again? And why? It doesn't have to be your favorite necessarily.

Movie: Boiler Room. I guess because of the dialogue, the acting, wall street has always interest me, and it's not too long.

TV Show: Avatar The Last Airbender. Because it's pretty epic but each episode is only like 20 minutes long.

Edited by Xenos

TV: The Office and Parks and Rec are in constant rotation for me. I realize how basic that makes me haha

Movie:  Rockstar with Makr wahlberg.  Love the music in it and I love Jennifer Aniston.  Another movie is Edge of Tomorrow, whenever it’s on I sit down and watch it

• Like 2

For me, comedies are easily the most rewatchable.

Seinfeld, Arrested Development, South Park, Family Guy, Chappelle Show Psych, Married with Children and Scrubs are extremely rewarchable.  

Most Will Ferrell comedies, Back to the Future, most Marvel movies and Rocky are some of my most rewatchable movies.

Also, I could watch my favorite 90s toons....Batman, Justice League, XMen and Animaniacs on repeat...pretty much forever.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, broncofan48 said:

TV: The Office and Parks and Rec are in constant rotation for me. I realize how basic that makes me haha

Movie:  Rockstar with Makr wahlberg.  Love the music in it and I love Jennifer Aniston.  Another movie is Edge of Tomorrow, whenever it’s on I sit down and watch it

Forgot that I also watch that from time to time as well. Just a great funny show.

16 hours ago, FourThreeMafia said:

For me, comedies are easily the most rewatchable.

Seinfeld, Arrested Development, South Park, Family Guy, Chappelle Show Psych, Married with Children and Scrubs are extremely rewarchable.  

Most Will Ferrell comedies, Back to the Future, most Marvel movies and Rocky are some of my most rewatchable movies.

Also, I could watch my favorite 90s toons....Batman, Justice League, XMen and Animaniacs on repeat...pretty much forever.

90s cartoons were some of the best. I remember the hype for XMen when it first came out. It was on prime time television along with Batman.

• Like 1