College Football and NFL Draft Discussion

candyman93

26 minutes ago, Bonanza23 said:

I heart Matt Campbell. They’re losing but Iowa State is a really well coached team. 

Yeah, the loss to Oklahoma and one year proves everything against the context of multiple years. It literally proves your point and proves the truth about Matt Campbell and Iowa State losing against Oklahoma proves that the proof is proving its proof.

Edited by Mind Character

3 minutes ago, Mind Character said:

Yeah, the loss to Oklahoma and one year proves everything against the context of multiple years. It literally proves your point and proves the truth about Matt Campbell and Iowa State losing against Oklahoma proves that the proof is proving its proof.

2/10

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, BleedTheClock said:

Yup. Nobody can honestly argue that Alabama isn't a top 5 team right now. I know everyone hates them...myself included...but they're freaking good.

They're definitely beatable though, they have top 3 talent but the defensive coaching isnt there this year. This would set up great for tOSU to pound Bama and have LSU in the ship 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BleedTheClock said:

Yup. Nobody can honestly argue that Alabama isn't a top 5 team right now. I know everyone hates them...myself included...but they're freaking good.

Their offense is phenomenal. Loaded with talent. Three great receivers, and throw Waddle on there also. 

That defense is not good this year though. Clemson and Ohio State both are really strong on both offense and defense. Alabama and LSU will legitimately do not have good defenses.

4 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

That defense is not good this year though. Clemson and Ohio State both are really strong on both offense and defense. Alabama and LSU will legitimately do not have good defenses.

I totally agree. However, there is no argument that Bama isn't one of the 4 best teams. They aren't as good as LSU or OSU, but they'd bludgeon the #5 team (whoever that even is at this point).

Just now, BleedTheClock said:

I totally agree. However, there is no argument that Bama isn't one of the 4 best teams. They aren't as good as LSU or OSU, but they'd bludgeon the #5 team (whoever that even is at this point).

Yeah, I don’t think there’s much question. I think the only thing that will throw a wrench in it for them is if Georgia were to beat LSU.

1 hour ago, BleedTheClock said:

They are a top5 team but they are the 5th team. I think depending on how Oregon and Baylor play, they could jump them. If Baylor runs the table they deserve to be in the playoffs

28 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

@buno67 You don’t actually believe that Baylor is a better football team than Alabama.

We got a power 5 conference champ that went undefeated. Bama has played the 54th hardest schedule so far and Baylor has played 58th. I’m giving them nod. If not you are setting up a horrible standard. Hell back in ‘16 1 loss Oklahoma got the nod over tOSU cause they were the conference champ and tOSU wasn’t and tOSU was better than Oklahoma and even beat Oklahoma head to head