College Football and NFL Draft Discussion

candyman93

58 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

Naturally. The Bengals--with a top 3 incompetent owner behind Haslem and Snyder who doesnt even try to care about his team winning games is going to slide right from Dalton to Burrow without a hiccup. How does this even happen? I want to protest something

We'll just have to hope that Burrow pulls a Carson Palmer within his first few years and refuses to keep playing for the Bengals, haha.

2 hours ago, AkronsWitness said:

I have no idea why people are that high on Fulton. Dude looks extremely average and yet I see him going RD1 in some mocks.

It's about body of work not 1 game or a few plays.

All year his body of work has been great.

Tee Higgins is a force. Fulton's had low lows and highs in this game.

20 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

Lawrence is human if you beat his WRs and him up. His footwork goes to hell.

I’ve been saying he’s overrated 

he’s not that great passer they make him out to be 

he’s got a ton of pure talent but it’s definitely not all put together like he’s the next Peyton Manning 

1 minute ago, NateDawg said:

Baker better step up his game in 2020.

Got a Division of QBs to compete with outside of maybe Pittsburgh depending on Ben. 

Burrow is going to be good if Cinci doesn’t ruin him.

If Ben doesn’t play, Pittsburgh is the worst team in the division next year.

They survived off of turnovers and Tomlin coming up with crazy schemes that eventually got figured out.

Edited by candyman93

Just now, candyman93 said:

If Ben doesn’t play, Pittsburgh is the worst team in the division next year

I would've agreed until I was reminded by this year how well built and coached they are.

Colbert is going to make move to solidify the QB position so their fate won't be decided by Rudolph or Duck.

Cincy I likely going to be last still.

Where we shake out relative to Pittsburgh I have no clue.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mind Character said:

The Live All-22 and Skycam are the greatest things in football.

it sucks that we don't have options to watch most NFL games that way live.

The NFL has the greatest entertainment product in television history, but man. They seriously lack behind when it comes to enhancing the viewing experience.

• Like 1

I want back and forth between ESPN u (coaches round table ) and ESPN 2 (Field Pass with pat Maccafey and Orlovski)....

I started from the end of the semis that I would rather skip the game then listen to Herby and the other  jack wagon ruin another game for me....

the coaches one was cool, other than I wish they had the game video and all22 flipped. Made it a little harder to follow.

gundy sucked with controlling the rewind and zoom as well.

• Like 1

Joe Burrows the man.

Only question marks are arm talent (it's good enough though) and that his success will be highly dependent on the OLine in the pros.

He's going to lift the Bengals organization if they can just give him OLine.

I hope he doesn't play his first year b/c he'll be running for his life, but it will help him that Jonah Williams will be returning from injury but that's just not going to be enough.

He'll struggle his first season but he'll have the last laugh when it's all said and done.