2020 4th round pick
2021 6th round pick

Miami receives:
2020 1st round pick
2021 1st round pick
2021 2nd round pick
T Julien Davenport
CB Johnson Bademosi

I am ok with this. Huge overpayment, but we needed to do something for Watson. I am happy we have our 2nd round pick in 2020 still

• Like 1

I like our team better today than yesterday. 

Our offense has been drastically upgraded with a new LT, RB depth and WR depth 

let’s not discount the fact that we’ve ended up playing games with Nuk as our only WR who should be on an NFL roster. 

We have a super bowl level QB in Watson. 

We could easily have the best offense in the division after today. 

On defense, losing Clowney for what we did hurts the D but we got 2 guys who are legit NFL defensive rotation players so we have more depth 

people really liked Martin after his limited time last season. 

Secondary is still the wildcard. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Pastor Dillon said:

I like our team better today than yesterday. 

Our offense has been drastically upgraded with a new LT, RB depth and WR depth 

let’s not discount the fact that we’ve ended up playing games with Nuk as our only WR who should be on an NFL roster. 

We have a super bowl level QB in Watson. 

We could easily have the best offense in the division after today. 

On defense, losing Clowney for what we did hurts the D but we got 2 guys who are legit NFL defensive rotation players so we have more depth 

people really liked Martin after his limited time last season. 

Secondary is still the wildcard. 

I agree! I would argue our WR Corps (when healthy) are among the best in the league. Nuk, Fuller, Stills, Coutee, Carter...dangerous! 

I think if we stay healthy and OB gets out of the way, we have one of the most dangerous offenses in the league. 

Tunsil better be ready and BOB better not start some BS lineup up front. 

Tunsil Howard Fulton Scharping Henderson need to start

7 minutes ago, amazingandre said:

I agree! I would argue our WR Corps (when healthy) are among the best in the league. Nuk, Fuller, Stills, Coutee, Carter...dangerous! 

I think if we stay healthy and OB gets out of the way, we have one of the most dangerous offenses in the league. 

Martin will start, but I’m sure he’ll get banged up like usual. Fulton is the better on field C though.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, amazingandre said:

I will be 100% shocked if Tunsil starts week 1. He should but I doubt he does. Khalil should have been cut. 

Martin is without a doubt the starting center and he shouldn’t be but he is. 

I wouldn’t be shocked to see Tunsil starting RT early on In the season but he’s definitely the LT of this team once he’s playbook ready. 

If Howard and Scharping are our starting guards the next 5 years, then I’m perfectly fine taking them where we did. Howard might move to RT next season though. 

These moves reak of BOB having a short leash. We went all in at great expense. It tells me that they didn’t have another year. 

I think we are favorites to win the division 

the only worry I have is that our line coach is so terrible, he might ruin Tunsil. 

If im correct Tunsil played over 800 snaps last year and allowed 2 sacks and had 10 penalties. That’s like 1 game of Davenport. 

We go into next season needing a RB and pass defense but have lots of cash 

12 minutes ago, Pastor Dillon said:

I will be 100% shocked if Tunsil starts week 1. He should but I doubt he does. Khalil should have been cut. 

Martin is without a doubt the starting center and he shouldn’t be but he is. 

I wouldn’t be shocked to see Tunsil starting RT early on In the season but he’s definitely the LT of this team once he’s playbook ready. 

If Howard and Scharping are our starting guards the next 5 years, then I’m perfectly fine taking them where we did. Howard might move to RT next season though. 

These moves reak of BOB having a short leash. We went all in at great expense. It tells me that they didn’t have another year. 

I think we are favorites to win the division 

the only worry I have is that our line coach is so terrible, he might ruin Tunsil. 

If im correct Tunsil played over 800 snaps last year and allowed 2 sacks and had 10 penalties. That’s like 1 game of Davenport. 

We go into next season needing a RB and pass defense but have lots of cash 

I hope we don’t move Tunsil. You gave up the future for him. He needs to play LT. 

I could see Martin playing C to start but if he is sucking it up, I expect Fulton to come in during game 1. 

Rumors are running ramped over Melvin Gordon. Wouldn’t be surprised if we jumped in on that.  

51 minutes ago, amazingandre said:

I hope we don’t move Tunsil. You gave up the future for him. He needs to play LT. 

I could see Martin playing C to start but if he is sucking it up, I expect Fulton to come in during game 1. 

Rumors are running ramped over Melvin Gordon. Wouldn’t be surprised if we jumped in on that.  

I dont know what we could offer other than a 2nd and 3rd next year....though what the heck, I'd do it. 

You guys gave up 2 1st Rounds picks to trade up for an unproven player in the 2017 draft. You gave up 2 1st Round Picks and a 2nd to secure a proven Franchise LT- that just turned 25 in this deal.

Just imagine you were trading up from the 20s in the draft for a player who while over aged relative to his class peers, is also a current established Top 10 NFL LT- likely future Top 5 LT. A young proven commodity with elite upside at a cornerstone position? This was a move you had to make.

The Saints gave up 2 1sts and a 5th for an unproven Pass Rusher in Marcus Davenport. You guys gave up 2 1sts and 2nd for a proven Franchise LT in Laremy Tunsil, Kenny Stills, a 4th, and a 6th. The Dolphins might not win a game in 2019, that 4th will probably kick off the round- as will the 6th. Sure you don't get the Rookie Contract to come with him, but the entire goal of drafting is to build a championship club and identify cornerstone players worthy of big contracts. 

Off field stuff removed, even as a 24 year old Tunsil would have been a Top 10 pick in the 2019 draft imo. Hayden Hurst turned 25 during his Rookie year for the Ravens, that didn't stop Ozzie from using a 1st Round Pick on him. Tunsil's age would be of little concern. 

The Clowney trade was highly questionable. This deal isn't, it puts you guys closer to a ring and cements you as a perennial contenders coming out of the AFC South imo.

The Ravens need to pay Ronnie Stanley, who was in the same class as Tunsil, after this season as well. I imagine they'll each want to set the new market for young Franchise LTs, so I'm sure we'll be hearing about each other's situation a lot throughout the year. Good luck.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, amazingandre said:

I am ok with this. Huge overpayment, but we needed to do something for Watson. I am happy we have our 2nd round pick in 2020 still

we also have three 3s again after the clowney trade. Maybe we can end up with two 2s before its all said and done.