2019 Baltimore Ravens Roster Tracker

coordinator0

8 hours ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Talk about an underwhelming move.

Filling out a body on the edge was unlikely to be anything special. For what it's worth I think that's a better move than bringing in Richards... but it will be interesting to see if both guys are still around after the New England game.

3 hours ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Do you guys think we should make a play for Kelechi Osemele to return to Baltimore now that he's a FA?

He’s injured still correct? Even without injuries I wouldn’t. Apparently he lost a lot of weight since he got his big deal in Oakland. He’s since been traded and cut from teams that have crappy OLs. We currently also have two young promising OL guys in Powers and Mekari. Would rather not cut either to pick up Osemele. Neither would I want to cut Bozeman. He also wasn’t that durable here. From all accounts it’s only gotten worse now.

On 10/25/2019 at 10:53 AM, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Yeah Dion Jordan looked really good for the Seahawks a couple of years ago before getting hurt again. At this point I'm not sure if he can be relied on, but taking a flyer on him given our current state of things couldn't hurt.

I wouldn't hate it.

15 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Leonard Williams off the trade market, so there goes any hopes of adding pass rush.

Hopefully Ryan Kerrigan is in our designs. He’s a technician and could make an immediate impact for us. Would just need to figure out the dollars of it.

I can’t imagine this team looks the same tomorrow that it does today, but we’ll see.

30 minutes ago, diamondbull424 said:

Hopefully Ryan Kerrigan is in our designs. He’s a technician and could make an immediate impact for us. Would just need to figure out the dollars of it.

I can’t imagine this team looks the same tomorrow that it does today, but we’ll see.

For some strange reason I think we are going to stand pat. Especially since they just signed like 2 or 3 Patriots. They would have to  convert some of that base into signing and some crazy finessing of the league rules I'd say.

If it is Kerrigan, here's some insight on him per PFF. So as always, FWIW-

Kerrigan has long been one of the NFL’s underappreciated pass-rushers. He’s played over 750 snaps in every year of his career and earned pass-rush grades north of 70.0 in seven of his eight full seasons. Among the 110 edge rushers with at least 1,000 pass-rush snaps since 2011, Kerrigan ranks 18th in pressure rate (13.8%) and 19th in pass-rush grade (87.3), while his 533 total pressures are second to only Von Miller (611) among edge defenders in that span. Entering the 2019 season, he was one of only seven players at the position who had recorded at least 60 total pressures in at least four of the five seasons since 2014, and he’s almost already halfway to that total again in 2019—he has 26 total pressures so far—which shows just how dependable he is as a pass-rusher.

• Like 1

Really not sure what to expect now with the team having resigned Snead for the additional season. That tells me that we’re shopping Hurst. If we’re shopping Hurst his cap number isn’t really the highest.

Snead was the better cap number to shop. So unless we’re extending Snead so that he has more security in his new spot (and they have more security with him being a talented third receiver option for a year longer)

I feel like the two deals, if there is to be a deal, would have to be Snead/Jimmy for Kerrigan OR Hurst for Yannick. Out of those options, I would probably prefer we go Snead for Kerrigan and see what an unleashed Hurst can do.