Random Game Talk (are you really a gamer if you aren't playing BG3?)

skywindO2

37 minutes ago, Tyty said:

NCAA 14 is so random after a few seasons lol. 

The top 3 teams in the top 25 are:

1. Western Michigan (user controlled)

2. Rutgers

3 Army 

lol I beat Rutgers in the national championship 49-9. One of the easiest games I've played. The year before I was up against Oregon and they were like 99 overall at everything. 

I've been playing Borderlands the Prequel while I wait for Divinity Original Sin 2 to come out and it has taught me two things.

1. The gunplay of Borderlands made me REALLY appreciate Destiny 2 and now I can't wait to play it on the PC next month lol.

2. Borderlands needs to start players at level 25 lol. The game is amazingly fun. The abilities and skill trees really gives you different types of gameplay, but early on it's mostly just bad gun play. Even worse was I was doing a melee Athena build and it was absolutely useless until I reached 25. But now that I got there.... too much fun.

9 hours ago, HighHopes said:

I've been playing Borderlands the Prequel while I wait for Divinity Original Sin 2 to come out and it has taught me two things.

1. The gunplay of Borderlands made me REALLY appreciate Destiny 2 and now I can't wait to play it on the PC next month lol.

2. Borderlands needs to start players at level 25 lol. The game is amazingly fun. The abilities and skill trees really gives you different types of gameplay, but early on it's mostly just bad gun play. Even worse was I was doing a melee Athena build and it was absolutely useless until I reached 25. But now that I got there.... too much fun.

Yeah, I think if you just got your super at level 1 instead of having to wait for 5 it would be better. But in theory you're supposed to go through the game again, so you'll be 25+ for like two-thirds of the game if you're playing all the way through.

1 hour ago, james.mcmurry13 said:

Yeah, I think if you just got your super at level 1 instead of having to wait for 5 it would be better. But in theory you're supposed to go through the game again, so you'll be 25+ for like two-thirds of the game if you're playing all the way through.

True, I do have a unique problem of only playing this game to pass time until next week. I have no plans on playing NG+ even though I know that is when BL2 was at its best. I guess rather than starting at 25, it could use other tweaks. Like a large problem with BL is that there are a few different types of guns, not most of them are kinda meh. So at times, you'll be stuck with a level 11 gun when you are level 20. Also, the gun play can just be frustrating. It just doesn't feel crisp at times.