Random Game Talk (are you really a gamer if you aren't playing BG3?)

skywindO2

1 hour ago, skywindO2 said:

When you make your character, it asks you what your favorite thing is or something like that. 

HXl0VlQl.jpg

I guess you all know my favorite thing then. I have no memory of doing that tho, although my farm is called Tittyfarm

On 1/19/2018 at 2:48 PM, PARROTHEAD said:

Since Im still new. I have a stupid question.

For GTA5. It says to buy the online gameplay for a price. Is a PSPlus membership needed on top of that? Or how does that work?

Somebody has to know. If I buy the GTA online game. Is a PSPlus membership needed on top of that to play it?

Asked a couple people today. One said maybe, the other said they didnt think so, but have been told different. lol

1 hour ago, PARROTHEAD said:

Somebody has to know. If I buy the GTA online game. Is a PSPlus membership needed on top of that to play it?

Asked a couple people today. One said maybe, the other said they didnt think so, but have been told different. lol

I think the only thing you need is the online sub for whatever console you are using. So for PS4 it was be a PS+. GTA5 itself doesn't charge anything (atleast when I played it). It's free on PC for example.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Tyty said:

Playing horizon zero dawn and my character is able to sprint and stop on a dime on ice! What amazing game physics! Greatest game of all time for sure! What an athlete that Alloy is!

Just stop playing the game lol. It's good, but it's not going to overlook issues you may have with it.

32 minutes ago, JTagg7754 said:

Never understood why people do things they don't enjoy........ maybe it's b/c I try to have a more optimistic approach to life but who knows. I'm also not a masochist as well.

Cause I spent money on it and complete every game I spend money on

1 hour ago, JTagg7754 said:

A valid point but personally I don't do things I don't like. I've been in your situation and just sold the game to minimize the damage. To each their own

That's what I'm going to do with final fantasy. Couldn't even remotely get into it. Horizon is playable with an okay story, my only problem is people consider it perfect yet hate on other games that deserve praise but don't get it because they don't like the publisher for what it's done in the past 

• Like 2