WEEK 1 @ OAK TOWN

BullsandBroncos

Wow.  That was about as bad a half as I can imagine.  Funny thing is that of the 3 units, I was the MOST concerned about special teams.  And that’s the only unit that was not a catastrophe.  Both lines abused, Yiadom beat like a drum, poor coaching, Fant and Leary with multiple bad penalties.

the good news is - it can only get better.  Right????

Just now, 1234567 said:

Welp. I've seen enough. Every season it's the same story. We hear reports out of camp at how much more focused the players are, and you hear words like accountability, effort, fundamentals etc. Then there's the inevitable hype that follows during the preseason. Then the actual season starts. And you get 52 guys who come out and act like they don't give a flying f***. I've seen D2 college teams that look more disciplined and fundamentally sound. Von Miller is clearly not a leader. Neither is Chris Harris, or Joe Flacco or anyone else on this team. Because if they were, we wouldn't still be trotting out this hammered dog sh*t every god damn season, and acting like we're just one or two key pieces away from a championship. They're delusional. This isn't going to get better until they clean house from John Elway all the way down to the water boy. 

One, I’d go one rung in the ladder above Elway, though that’s debatable around here since Ellis seems to have some fans and those who think he’s doing a great job. 

Two, those reports are what you get when you have a sychofantical media that parrots team talking points and cheerleads for ratings/page views.  

• Like 1