FA 2020

drfrey13

3 minutes ago, Bitty 2.0 said:

The Raiders should hire Burfict as a player/coach so when he gets suspended he can still stay around and coach the young guys.

I have thought about this as long as our DC situation stays the same. PG has mentioned Burfict as the smartest player he's ever coached and says he hopes to have him on his staff once he retires. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

It's fun to look at but pretty bad haha. Tough to dig through everything too.

1. Hard pass on Hill. Didn't realize he's already 29 and is a huuuge unknown as a legit starting QB.
  2. Clowney is too injury prone to give a $25M a year to imo. I rather put that money elsewhere. Rather pay what Miami does for Armstead.
  3. A 3rd for Newton is actually intriguing imo. I don't know why we would just cut Carr and not trade him though?
  4. I think moving down that much isn't worth it for Green. Super old, injury prone and will cost a lot on the tag.
  5. Moving up to #3 for Tua is potentially a good move but his injury history scares the hell out of me.
  6. I'd definitely give that contract to Byron Jones.

17 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

1. Hard pass on Hill. Didn't realize he's already 29 and is a huuuge unknown as a legit starting QB.
  2. Clowney is too injury prone to give a $25M a year to imo. I rather put that money elsewhere. Rather pay what Miami does for Armstead.
  3. A 3rd for Newton is actually intriguing imo. I don't know why we would just cut Carr and not trade him though?
  4. I think moving down that much isn't worth it for Green. Super old, injury prone and will cost a lot on the tag.
  5. Moving up to #3 for Tua is potentially a good move but his injury history scares the hell out of me.

I didn’t even know you could pick others players I thought it was just for Brady lol 

Don't really see the Bears as an option for Brady. They would have to cut a couple of players to make room for him and then you have to put the weapons around him which they don't have the money to do.

The day Tom Brady decides to play for Anthony Lynn is the day I ask what is real anymore. ZERO chance he goes to play for Anthony Lynn ZERO! 

Brady gonna go play for the Colts who started the deflate-gate lol

Bradys options will be NE, Vegas, Tennesse 

Edited by agarcia34
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Is Cam Newton a good fit for Grudens offense ? He’s not the most accurate or consistent of QBs which Gruden likes. 

• Like 1